• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do nobodies age?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I mean, without heart, nothing can grow. Can we human live without heart, and really without heart lol, this is not sarcastic, NO.

Can Nobodys live without heart? Yes they can, thats their special thing, but, without the main thing of her body, nothing is possible..

You're forgetting that the soul is still there. Without the soul + body, um...ded. If you're not dead, I imagine you're still aging, and Namine and possibly Xemnas definitely reflect this.

What IS the heart, though? The conscious self, evidently, complete with all the original self's memories. Roxas running around without Sora meant that he didn't have Sora's consciousness (or at least not totally), but he was still alive because he still had that soul there. (Maybe the soul is the Nobody's consciousness, as in an adaptation in lieu of the Somebody.)

So I really don't see how the heart is connected to aging. If anything, it's the body. You could say that a person matures--through hormones (connected with the body).

For example, Sora didn't age, if you really think about it--not psychologically. When he popped out of the pod in the beginning of KH2, he had the same mentality of young Sora who got in there originally. (That is, until the hormones kicked in and he started going around playing matchmaker to everyone in Disney.)

cstar777

That leaves the question do some nobodies have hearts that cause them to age if they do?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I mean, without heart, nothing can grow. Can we human live without heart, and really without heart lol, this is not sarcastic, NO.

Can Nobodys live without heart? Yes they can, thats their special thing, but, without the main thing of her body, nothing is possible..

Think. Heartless do not want the Organ Heart. Its just a clever symbol for shiiiii, ion know somethin else. But Body's age without hearts. After a body dies the heart dies too correct (Speaking about real life) Well the body does age after that, it corrodes and eventually fgoes back to the earth.......Ranting.....Still Bodies age even wthout hearts. Makes more sence than eternal-youth heartless walking around XD

cstar777

Hey if there ever is a KH3 namine and roxas might have hearts concidering they are now part of sora and kairi

Axie

Hey if there ever is a KH3 namine and roxas might have hearts concidering they are now part of sora and kairi

Then. They would have Sora and Kairi's hearts, not their own--and have returned to their true selves, meaning they've lost these previous identities.

If they age while attached to Sora and Kairi, it's not because they have hearts--it's because they've returned to their original selves, and aging is to be expected.

Xebrem

Axie: your right, we need to know if Zexion is short for his age. I mean, I'm 15 but because I'm short, I look about 11, so he may be short and grew a liitle during CoM, so yeah, I think Nobody's do age, but we can't proove that because most of the Nobodies in Org are adults and have stopped growing.

cstar777

Namine grew before she finally met Kairi but the aging part is the problem we don't know but face reality do you think they want use to think this far this question is like asking a person how does sora's hair stay so spiky we all have questions

Axie

Namine grew before she finally met Kairi but the aging part is the problem we don't know but face reality do you think they want use to think this far this question is like asking a person how does sora's hair stay so spiky we all have questions

Sora's hair and its spikiness has absolutely no relevance to the plot provided he doesn't stab somebody through the eye with one of his bangs.

Whether or not Nobodies can age means a LOT. If Nobodies didn't age, and somebody (like, say, Xehanort) wanted to jump forward in time a hundred years without having to suffer biologically, all he'd have to do is separate his heart from his body and ensure that the Nobody and Heartless don't get killed--but hey, even if they do, they'll just return to him, and he can do it again until he achieves his goal, never aging a day.

If Nobodies age, that throws a bit of a wrench in there. It also prevents a tragedy, like if Sora or Riku or Kairi were to stay in pieces for ten years and then return to the other two at an age ten years younger, having lost all that time together.

cstar777

proving a point there but we haven't actually seen a change in age have we?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The heart. They dont have it anymore.

[Facepalm] N-no, you stupid bastard. Not the missing heart scenario.

I think they dont age, without the main central of the body (the heart) it doesnt seem very possible that they age.

I meant that. What are you basing that claim on?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Do you mean in Sora, Riku, and Kairi? Untrue.

Do you mean in Namine? Untrue.

Do you mean in the Organization? Unproven.

He obviously wasn't talking about SRK XD

I still dont see whats the big deal. They can die, who cares if they can age? I mean really.

Axie

He obviously wasn't talking about SRK XD

It wasn't really that clear to me, because we'd also been talking about Namine and Roxas aging THROUGH Sora and Kairi aging.

I still dont see whats the big deal. They can die, who cares if they can age? I mean really.

Respectfully disagree. It opens up too many possibilities for plot holes if they don't age, and I'd really rather not give Nomura/Nojima/whoever that kind of creative license.

cstar777

I meant for nobodies i mean not even heartless age and they are hearts pretty much

cstar777

Well like i said it didn't show much i mean look at namine she is still wearing that same dress

Axie

Well like i said it didn't show much i mean look at namine she is still wearing that same dress

So what? She obviously changed and aged. Her legs and arms are longer, her shoulders are broader, and her head, feet, and eyes are smaller in proportion.

She's Kairi with blond hair in a white dress and her apparent age parallels Kairi's in both games. Roxas apparently popped into (non)existence with those same clothes he's been wearing forever (except they didn't need a model for a younger Roxas, since it was a heartbeat of a scene, especially when they'd already buffed up the old model for the FM+ parts), so maybe they change with the Nobody.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Hmm.
If nobodies aged... that would be good to know.

Seeing, that there was really only a year difference in CoM and KHII... I noticed a bit of changing between Axel. Axel had a smaller, cute-teenager-kind of face... though, in KHII, he matured. I even sensed a bit of a height difference.
If you look at their line up (I can't find it)
Zexion's VERY short, too. And his shoes are huge.

Though, Namine-I see the biggest difference. Her face, was also small-ish, but it definitely changed.

But, this would be good to know. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back