• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do I have this right?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This is how I see the events of the Keyblade War so far:

1. Long ago the worlds were all one, there was a great light known as Kingdom Hearts and many Keyblade Wielders to protect it.
2. One day some of these wielders began to desire KH for themselves and this lust caused darkness to be born in their hearts, thus causing darkness to be born for the first time ever.

3. The wielders who lusted for KH fought with the wielders who wished to protect it thus the Keyblade War began
4. As the war raged on, darkness spread and began to appear in nearly every heart, some hearts were consumed by this darkness and became the original heartless

5. Eventually the weilders who lust for KH gathered on the planes of what would later be known as Keyblade Graveyard, the 2 opposing sides battle in the hopes that the X-Blade would be forged and KH could be summoned and unlocked. This failed however because none of them had hearts of pure dark and light and most wielders were destroyed. The children who's hearts had yet to be tainted by darkness(I believe who were the original POH) at all use their pure light to banish the darkness and the heartless behind a door they created, the door to darkness. As well to protect the great light of KH from people they hid KH behind the door to darkness as well, and locked the door. They then used their light to seperate the worlds and place barriers around them in order to further prevent a second keyblade war.

6. The remaining Keyblade masters began to form a master and appretince system in order to train future generations of wielders to protect the new order of the realm of light and the princesses of heart.

7. This is how things remained even into the time of Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus many many many years later.

Now the reason I believe the children spoken of in Kairi's Grandma's story refers to the original POH, is because if I have the above right, then that would explain why later generations including the current one of POH's could use their hearts to open the door to darkness and reveal the path to KH in the dark realm. Thus in this way, the POH became the second method to opening KH, though it's obviously not as direct as using the X-Blade to summon it out of the dark realm of course.

so do I have all this for the most part correct?

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
You kind of assumed about the "original PoH" creating the DTD; we don't really know if that's the case. Although I believe it is, because that's what BBS hinted at. Other than that, unless I missed something, everything you said was accurate.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
im not sure if this is on-topic but i'll ask anyway..

This is how I see the events of the Keyblade War so far:

1. Long ago the worlds were all one, there was a great light known as Kingdom Hearts and many Keyblade Wielders to protect it.
2. One day some of these wielders began to desire KH for themselves and this lust caused darkness to be born in their hearts, thus causing darkness to be born for the first time ever.
they're protecting it from what? darkness? but it didn't exist yet right?
if no one had darkness in their hearts, who would try to harm KH in the first place?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
im not sure if this is on-topic but i'll ask anyway..

they're protecting it from what? darkness? but it didn't exist yet right?
if no one had darkness in their hearts, who would try to harm KH in the first place?

Perhaps just as a precaution. They probably didn't think the day would ever come that they would need to protect KH, but decided to be ready just in case.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
It is said several times in the games that darkness will always exist, and has always existed. So it wasn't that darkness was born for the first time before the Keyblade War, it was just born in the realm of light for the first time. It had always existed in the realm of darkness, it just found a way out of that realm through the hearts of people.

Also, we don't know for sure if the X-Blade was or wasn't created during the last battle. All we know is that no opened the door to KH. They might have summoned KH with the X-Blade like MX and then just failed to actually open it. We don't know.

And we also don't know much about the keyblade masters at that time either. They very well might have taken apprentices before the Keyblade War. In fact they probably did, since that really is the only way new keyblade wielders could have obtained keyblades and learned how to use them properly.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It is said several times in the games that darkness will always exist, and has always existed. So it wasn't that darkness was born for the first time before the Keyblade War, it was just born in the realm of light for the first time. It had always existed in the realm of darkness, it just found a way out of that realm through the hearts of people.

I don't remember a single time anyone ever said darkness has always existed. They've said darkness will always exist and that it's eternal, but "Eternal" can mean that now that it has been brought into existence it can never be destroyed from that point forward (That point being the keyblade war) It's kinda like if someone gained immortal life. Even though they would be immortal or eternal from that point forward, there was still a time they didn't even exist (Pre Conception) Therefore they eternal going forward but not before.

That is how I interperted "darkness being eternal" in the KH games.

Also, we don't know for sure if the X-Blade was or wasn't created during the last battle. All we know is that no opened the door to KH. They might have summoned KH with the X-Blade like MX and then just failed to actually open it. We don't know.

How could they have possibly create the X-Blade? As far as we know, no one back then had a heart of pure light and a heart of pure darkness (Except perhaps the original POH having ones of pure light) so therefore it would have been impossible for the X-Blade to have been forged back then.

And we also don't know much about the keyblade masters at that time either. They very well might have taken apprentices before the Keyblade War. In fact they probably did, since that really is the only way new keyblade wielders could have obtained keyblades and learned how to use them properly.

Well that's probably true, but I would say even if there was a master and apprentice system, it was probably different than the current one due to how different the world was back then.

hmm so wielders were pretty much useless back then?

Not useless, just insurance, security. Ya know you don't want a car wreck to happen but if it does then you need insurance. You don't want a crime to happen but if it does you need the police (Or own a gun) So keyblade wielders basicaly were there in case the worse possible scenario happened, they basicaly were insurance to insure KH safety from any possible threat. That's how I interperted it atleast.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As well to protect the great light of KH from people they hid KH behind the door to darkness as well, and locked the door.

Hm, I always had the impression that the RoD ate the RoL like a heartless, taking it's 'heart', KH, like a heartless would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back