• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do game stores usually “sell out” days after release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Subzero

I won’t be able to play until next weekend, but I’m planning to stop at Target or GameStop to buy KH3 next Thursday/Friday. I didn’t preorder the game because my original idea was just to purchase it at the store a few days after release. However, I’m nervous that the game might be sold out, even after a few days after release. Is that likely?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I won’t be able to play until next weekend, but I’m planning to stop at Target or GameStop to buy KH3 next Thursday/Friday. I didn’t preorder the game because my original idea was just to purchase it at the store a few days after release. However, I’m nervous that the game might be sold out, even after a few days after release. Is that likely?

Stores should be adequately stocked with the game. They had this game printed and ready a whole month before release so the only way for the game to sell out is if stores in your area weren’t sent a ton of copies due to low interest.

Back