• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Do black ppl wipe their asses after they take

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
-wondering why this reached three pages and hasn't been moved-

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Oh, now that the aids-aides thing is clarified, I must say, no, Black Africans do not have Aides.
It costs too much.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
a $#!t????? Because whenever me and my dad go to public restrooms he is always tells me to flush first and wipe the seat down with hand sanitizer before I sit because black Africans have aides and never to touch anything in the bathroom because they never wipe or wash their hands when their done, if this is true that is disgusting!

i was once told the same thing by my parents only about white people.....
i just avoid taking sh**s in public places

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
a $#!t????? Because whenever me and my dad go to public restrooms he is always tells me to flush first and wipe the seat down with hand sanitizer before I sit because black Africans have aides and never to touch anything in the bathroom because they never wipe or wash their hands when their done, if this is true that is disgusting!

Your dads pretty racist dude.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
As a member of the black race....I must say your father is correct....and fortunately for us, we are only carriers of the disease, it doesn't harm us. Blame it on the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back