• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do any of you want A Bug's Life world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

No one is talking about this film but I really think that it'd be kind of awesome... I think the environment would be so great on this engine and it's something different, also seeing SDG transform into insects would be cool.

It'll never happen but would you like to see it? Do you think it may even have a chance? Anything's possible lol.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’d love it in this or a future game. I think it could fit in with this game’s theme of impossible odds, though I’m not sure how else it would connect the main story. I’m not sure if we’ll have another outlandish transformation since we have that in Monstropolis and Toy Box. But considering the bugs are anthromorphic, maybe they would just need to shrink instead of transforming?

However they would handle it, I would definitely like the environmental aspects. We have Toy Box as a shrunken down world, but we still see the environment close to the perspective the human eye does. In Bug’s Life, they’re so small that the grass alone is like a forest and a pile of trash makes up a city. I think there’s a lot of creative environments they could design in that perspective.

(Shoot, this could be the world the drillworm Heartless is from since it is insect like. Lol)

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes I would love one! I think the environment and transformations would be prettt cool!

Mad Magix

I think it would be an awesome and interesting idea but I feel like we already got that with Alice in Wonderland in KH1 with regards to the whole shrinking down.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think that Sora would turn into a ant himself, Donald a butterfly, and Goofy a stag beetle due to his shield and defense

Its chances probably arent that high for KH3, but I could totally see it in a future title.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
If there was only one more Disney world and it were either this or Finding Nemo, I'd be happy. A Pixar trio would be great. And The Incredibles are far less likely this time around. I do wonder the likelihood of another world where we're small, though.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
No. Absolutely not. "A Bug's Life" is my least favorite Pixar film. I'll play the game on mute if that happens...

Echoecho6

Awards
Yes, absolutely. I wanted this for a long time and honestly which that movie got a sequel instead of Toy Story 4 :/. I definitely see it in a future title though and not KH3.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Gexus would lose his mind if A Bug's Life ever appears in this series.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
You think they would actually make Princess Atta one of the new Princess of Heart?

Well did he ever say that they needed to be human? I think the only requirement is being female. (I also want Minnie to be a princess of heart)

horto12485

Awards
Gee A Bug's Life in Kingdom Hearts 3 huh well i don't know about that I mean i doubt there'll be Three Pixar Worlds in the Game i mean two Pixar Worlds is Enough for this game.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm personally not really interested in another anthro world. At least in A Bug's Life he'd retain a human shape as an ant, but IDK the whole place seemed kinda barren except Bug City.

mytomxxx

Yeah sure, why not? give me more and more quality content in Kingdom Hearts and I'll be happy

TheMostRad

If I had to pick another Pixar movie to base a world off of, I'd sooner lean towards The Incredibles, but I wouldn't be opposed to A Bug's Life showing up.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It does fit the bill of a left-field world, it was a financial success that faded to obscurity, and I enjoyed the movie so we'll see.

You think they would actually make Princess Atta one of the new Princess of Heart?

I don't think so solely due to the fact that she's an insect.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Not in this game, but the next yes please. I think it would work well and would be a fun, unique world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back