• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do all girls love skinny jeans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Echoecho6

Awards
I am just curious, do most of you girls on here prefer skinny jeans on guys?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
okay so the title is very misleading haha. i also don't believe every person likes one thing because of their gender either? that's pretty shallow thinking dude.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Girls these days are really into jorts

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, ofc every girl in the world loves the same kind of trousers on men. :p
For me, it depends on the person. Skinny jeans look better on slim guys than on, for example, muscular guys. In my opinion, of course.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Okay, because of the misleading title, I'm gonna answer what I thought it was asking: Hell no! I hate wearing skinny jeans. I like mobility and being able to pull them on easily, thank you very much. And pockets. Gotta have pockets.

Now onto the actual question: also no. Speaking as a girl, that's a very silly notion. Things like personality are much more interesting than the kind of legwear someone has... and from what I've seen with other girls, even if they don't dig personality like I do, they've never really seemed to think of skinny jeans as a particularly positive quality of boys they like.

... What, are you trying to figure out how to get a girl's attention?

D

Deleted member 36435

it's all about how your jorts fit

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I like them on myself because they're easy to wear boots over?

Echoecho6

Awards
man it was just a question, I am sorry if it sounded like I was labeling girls or something. I was just wondering what the opinions were for each girl on HERE. Yea the title was misleading that was definitely my bad. I just wanted to make it short and simple but that backfired :eek:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
man it was just a question, I am sorry if it sounded like I was labeling girls or something. I was just wondering what the opinions were for each girl on HERE. Yea the title was misleading that was definitely my bad. I just wanted to make it short and simple but that backfired :eek:
who are you talking to dude?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Looks kind of freaky sometimes. The nerdy females make it look good though but for men...wtf.

Bear

Ouranophobic
can't speak for skinnies, but my new jorts landed me two sets of digits last weekend

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
today i learned a valuable lesson

don't google jorts

Zul

Awards
enhanced-buzz-30445-1335796536-7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back