• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do all girls love skinny jeans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Girls these days are really into jorts

EW

today i learned a valuable lesson

don't google jorts

EXACTLY HOLY PASTA

Now then, I must say that I kinda like skinny jeans more than large-ass jeans on guys, but not too skinny or else they will look pathetic, no matter if they're muscular or chopsticks. Especially IN DA ZONE , ya get me, skinny jeans must not actually be super-tight DC-pants-like up there, because... it's gross, and I think for you guys it's also hella painful lol

What I drool over What I like to see is slightly/normal tight jeans/trousers (like, just the right shape on the body), with long black (leather) boots (or just a bit longer?) and a fitting shirt for that, kinda has a World War feel to it actually (what can I say that's the truth); this combination cannot be worn successfully if you don't have the right personality and vibe and AGE for that, but when you do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In the end, everyone should wear whatever fits their personality first, and then current mood. And then, personal taste has a huge role..
I remember I loved guys in large jeans, that skater boy look, when I was 15-16-17, and now I'm all for class-sass look, something between elegant and rocker-ish (just like my style), like... wearing fingerless leather gloves with a stylish shirt, combining that with a suit.. um .. Dolce&Gabbana got that kind of stuff quite a lot

what am I even describing >////////////////////<

so yeah, stylish rockers, with that look that says "I listen to both classical music and hard rock"

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
what am I even describing >////////////////////<

so yeah, stylish rockers, with that look that says "I listen to both classical music and hard rock"

Finally, finally somebody else that does this too! I thought I might be the only one.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
enhanced-buzz-30445-1335796536-7.jpg
can i see it with jorts tho

D

Deleted member 36435

let's roast op for asking a question, then say all girls love yoga pants
true

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If you've never known the comfort of leggings/yoga pants you'll never understand.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
If you've never known the comfort of leggings/yoga pants you'll never understand.

There's something similar; its a soft fabric for men that also used for working out too. For us men, well...y'know what's hanging. We feel loose not like compared to tight shorts, pants and jeans. Not the elastic glossy pants though.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
if you mean stuff like that under armour heat gear from track and soccer days then yes. that stuff was heavenly. if that is how yoga pants feel then damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back