• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DLC Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
Hey KHI Community,

as many of us are talking about it in the spoiler thread, I thought it would be good to have a separate thread for possible DLC discussion.

Don’t forget to hide information based on the recent leaks in spoiler tags

Have fun!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
More keyblades and secret bosses please!

As I mentioned over there, either Two Become One or Oblivion/Oathkeeper if they aren't already in game that gives you a form that lets you dual wield like Roxas would be awesome. I'd prefer that other DLC-blades don't just go into Second Form because they're from KH2. Maybe even a First Form with special keyblades from KH1 that looks sorta like Limit Form.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'd like second visits to Disney worlds and possibly Twilight Town. Not just for Sora but with other characters such as Kairi and Lea. Not sure about new DLC Disney worlds but if it's possible then I'd welcome it.

Fatal Mode

More characters and perhaps a Mirage Arena/Coliseum mode to play as them if there's not either of those present already!

metro96

I want to be able to replay worlds from previous KH games, but rendered in UE4

wolfshadow0118

I thinkk if there would be more dlc, I can see them as free due to Nomura's stance on season passes. I can first assume any missed skins would be download able in the future, the Playstation/Xbox star seeker skins in their respected console.

Perkilator

Awards
How about a DLC episode for Kairi where we visit Radiant Garden and actually experience some of her training with Lea.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Since Twilight Town is the hub world, I can see them making free updates of limited timed events a la FINAL FANTASY XV where they momentarily change the world's appearance for the sake of that specific event happening. LIke, say, celebrate Valentine's Day in TT.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I just thought of a good one. What about DLC were we play as either Young Xehanort or Eraqus. We could actually explore Scala ad Caelum in full if we don't get that chance in KH3.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Since Twilight Town is the hub world, I can see them making free updates of limited timed events a la FINAL FANTASY XV where they momentarily change the world's appearance for the sake of that specific event happening. LIke, say, celebrate Valentine's Day in TT.
Please God no
Limited time events are for MMOs and mobile games, not single-player console RPGs
Please don't do this Nomura

Perkilator

Awards
I like this idea. That means getting a Valentine’s Day Keyblade and smacking Xehanort’s ass with it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I wouldn't want them to be limited time events. Just make them events released for whatever occasion, but they remain a playable feature that you can just trigger on your own. (Of course if there are any special items from the event, you can't unlock any extras of any item)

Zerkania

Awards
As long as it's not stupid mini-games (like classic kingdom), I'd be more than happy to pay for any Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC. It's a game I waited for since as long as I can remember, so I'm happy to splurge just this one time.

DLC Keyblades (especially brought back from KH1/2/Days/BBS) would be really awesome.
DLC Worlds -> Radiant Garden! If it wasn't in there already. That would be really swell.
DLC bosses -> rather have new mobs/enemies in like a final mix style

NoWay

Awards
I like this idea. That means getting a Valentine’s Day Keyblade and smacking Xehanort’s ass with it.
I’m looking forward to destroy Xehanort with Remy’s frying pan. :D

shuyin_zer0

Awards
I dream of a Daybreak Town DLC with fights against the foretellers (and a good way to dump uX lore for non-players), but that will forever be a dream lol

EchoFringe49

This idea is totally dependent on how the game ends but i'd love if we got side quests where Sora, Donald and Goofy aren't always in the party. For example, if Kairi and Axel ask Sora to take them to Arendelle to see the world, or if Yen Sid sends Riku and Donald on a mission to San Fransokyo; each quest could have a miniboss, some interactions between the characters throughout the quest and maybe a little cutscene at the start and at the end of each quest. FFXV kinda did something like this with Cor, Iris and Araena

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Giving Sora avatar parts and whole outfits from UX, but they also give characters unique dialogue outside of cutscenes when you wear them.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Traverse Town is wishful thinking on my end. That's because how relax and peaceful it is going out in the dark. Maybe a couple of extra worlds if its possible and Coliseum and I'm good.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What if we get a DLC episode with Kairi and Lea visiting one of the new princess' worlds. It could happen chronologically before the battle in the Keyblade Graveyard. Kairi could be drawn to say New Orleans because she senses a fellow pure light.

This idea is totally dependent on how the game ends but i'd love if we got side quests where Sora, Donald and Goofy aren't always in the party. For example, if Kairi and Axel ask Sora to take them to Arendelle to see the world, or if Yen Sid sends Riku and Donald on a mission to San Fransokyo; each quest could have a miniboss, some interactions between the characters throughout the quest and maybe a little cutscene at the start and at the end of each quest. FFXV kinda did something like this with Cor, Iris and Araena

Riku, Donald, and Goofy would make an interesting trio. Especially since that was how it would originally have been since Riku was the intended wielder of KK, lol

sonickenshin

Awards
I feel like that all the added DLC will just be content that would usually be in Final Mix versions than the vanilla ones. Which would be new Keyblades, new secret bosses, forms, new cutscenes, etc. So I'm fully expecting KHIII to have the content size of KHII with all this other stuff being extra. Kind of doubt they'd make an entire new world though. It would be nice to have Radiant Garden and Shibuya playable.

Back