• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DLC Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
After seeing the ending, I have to admit: KH3 doesn’t feel like it would need story based DLCs. And I am really satisfied with that! I mean, after seeing everything I was like: Yeah that’s fine I’m satisfied.
The only thing I could imagine would be an Episode Kairi/Lea to expand their story. And after seeing all those chess cutscenes I’d really like to have an episode of Young Xehanort with Eraqus.
I think the SoD would also offer very interesting story DLCs. But overall, I am very satisfied with the story and would also be fine without any new story content.

As for gameplay based DLCs I would like to have a full new coliseum, new secret bosses, Data Battles and critical mode.
It’d also be very nice to implement 0.2 in the beginning section of KH3 as the prologue like Roxas’ story in KH2.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
watch the DLC be more gummiship mini games

Back