• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DIZcover?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Licor

look at this

0031wz.jpg

take off red clothes and the yellow lines of the bottom = unknown's clothes = diz is the superior?

diogo14

i think that it was confirmed that he wasn't... (not sure of this) but if he was he would be included in the XIII Order section in the magazines... at least this is what i think

Claymore

when did unknown cloaks have yellow in it... and he doesn't have a zipper....

Licor

Claymore said:

take off the yellow lines!!!
and i suppose we cant see the zipper, the image is very dark

diogo14

Claymore said:

he said

Licor said:
take off red clothes and the yellow lines of the bottom = unknown's clothes = diz is the superior?

so... that was his idea:
taking everything off of him(red and yellow stuff) would make him wear a sort of black coat... so for him he could be the superior...

but i still don't think that way...

Last edited:

Claymore

no if you look in the middle of teh black it doesn't resemble the unknown cloaks for it doesnt have a zipper and if mickey can take off his cloak what does the real org. members look like under the cloaks?

adventchildkiori

It was said that Diz wanted to get rid of the order, If he was superior then why would he want to get rid of his own organization?

Last edited:

Claymore

Bunnies..... but seriously what is they all have like some battle clothes they only use when they really fight sora/bhk/riku?

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Well, I don't know about you guys, but until I see something more flashy than DiZ's outfit, he's the superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back