• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Marluxia

As far as I am concerned, I think DiZ is another "nobody," or to be more exact, Ansem's shadow. Think back to Reverse Rebirth when Riku asks if the enigma (DiZ) is Ansem and Vexen replies that he is not the same Ansem that Riku knew or whatever. My memory sucks but I'm pretty sure that's how it went. DiZ, in my opinion, is "the superior" or the Organization (isn't it kinda obvious?) and the Organizations purpose is to study the heart... So yeah you get my point.

Darkness Riku

I think DIZ is trying to figure out something,like what's his purpose,because he is a nobody.

LNKNPRK4EVR1

I can kinda believe the theory about Ansem and DiZ, but I don't think that DiZ is Ansem's shadow. They must have a link but I'm sure that that isn't it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Lord Marluxia said:
As far as I am concerned, I think DiZ is another "nobody," or to be more exact, Ansem's shadow. Think back to Reverse Rebirth when Riku asks if the enigma (DiZ) is Ansem and Vexen replies that he is not the same Ansem that Riku knew or whatever. My memory sucks but I'm pretty sure that's how it went. DiZ, in my opinion, is "the superior" or the Organization (isn't it kinda obvious?) and the Organizations purpose is to study the heart... So yeah you get my point.

THERE IS NO SHADOW. GIVE UP THE ****ING SHADOW CRAP!!!!'

HE IS ANSEM'S SHELL. THERE IS NO SHADOW CRAP. NAMINE IS NOT LITERALLY KAIRI'S SHADOW AND SHES NOT HER SHELL. SHE WAS JUST REPLACING KAIRI WITH HERSELF IN SORA'S MEMORIES TO OBEY MARLUXIA.

SHADOW ALSO MEANS AN IMPERFECT IMITATION

DIZ IS NOT AN IMPERFECT IMITATION! HE IS ANSEM'S BODY AND SOUL HES NOT IMITATING IT!

this whole shadow crap is so f-ing annoying...gawd

oh and DiZ's purpose is unknown. we just met him in CoM how shud we know what it is now?

Last edited:
R

riku55

.:KL:. said:

HE IS ANSEM'S SHELL. THERE IS NO SHADOW CRAP. NAMINE IS NOT LITERALLY KAIRI'S SHADOW AND SHES NOT HER SHELL. SHE WAS JUST REPLACING KAIRI WITH HERSELF IN SORA'S MEMORIES TO OBEY MARLUXIA.

DIZ IS NOT AN IMPERFECT IMITATION! HE IS ANSEM'S BODY AND SOUL HES NOT IMITATING IT!

oh and DiZ's purpose is unknown. we just met him in CoM how shud we know what it is now?

lower your voice i can hear you from illinois!!!

Darkness_Riku

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Darkness Riku said:
I think DIZ is trying to figure out something,like what's his purpose,because he is a nobody.

Whoa!! you have the same name as me <.<;;

anyway i think Diz is ansems shadow or should i say light side

Ansem-Dark
Diz-Light

and yeah but why does Mickey say in the game "I've seen him before"

L

Lord Marluxia

.:KL:. said:

What is your point? I doubt that Nomura goes as deep into this stuff as you crazy KH addicts >< (no offense)

Reaver

ouch. Yea he is imperfect, isnt he missing a heart or something...

TwilightRiku146

Well if you look back into FInal Fantasy games, If anyone has gameinformer on the Shaolin Monk version on close to pg 78 it shows him fighitng. I think it's Auron. I haven't gooten to remember the face of him though, actually I haven't been lookin at any of them.

robd321

I have not idea who or what he really is. Maybe, you are trying to find out the connection between king mickey and Diz.

S

Sora key master

diz in not ansem first of all because the leader of the unknows(diz) walks the path in the middle of light and dark like riku thats why riku and mickey with him he may fight sora at the end of the game but you probley dont beat him complety

S

Sora key master

oh yeah rikus has ansem in him but that could be dizs dark side and diz only has his light side now and that could be how mickey knows him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back