• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiAngemon

I don't know much about DiZ, but I DO know that King Mickey may have seen him before...

Henskie

I'm Batman
it is all theoretical nobody is certain so the answer is anything is ossible

AnTi-SoRa

On a Need to know basis and you don't need to know
I think that diz is the heart and body that Ansem cast aside for his pursuit of darkness, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway you could always check other diz theory related topics in this forum or read up on the Ansem Reports from other sites

Last edited:

Reverse Rebirth

***possible spoilers***

I started a KH2 thread with this information on it and would like everyones imput on it.

Diz states when you first meat him in "Reverse Rebirth" that he is basically both Ansem and not Ansem at the same time. This can be close to proven within my theory.

The Ansem you see at the end of the game isn't what Ansem really looks like, more or less. He mearly took on the features of the person he possesed and manipulated that form to fit him. For example, the hair, it is white lexactly like Riku's and the only reason why it is that colour is because he possesed Riku. For all we know Ansem could have vibrant "Red" hair which is highly unlikely in my eyes. This would mean that the person you fought at the end of KH was not Ansem but a manipulated form of Riku possesed by Ansem.

Now to pinpoint the conection imbetween Ansem and Diz. When you first see Ansem in KH he is in a cloak and merely what is left after he became, as he so kindly stated near the end of KH, "The hearts true essence", Darkness. What you see at the begining of KH is Ansems Heart consumed by dDarkness wandering around trying to find a new hoast and guess who is manipulated and chosen, Riku (Poor Riku's got it hard :'( ).

Now if what we know as Ansem is merely a crafted body and a heart of darkness then where is the other parts of Ansem? Mickey states that Diz seams familiar to him somehow. If anyone remembers King Mickey pays a visit to Ansem during his travels before Ansem's heart beacomes one with darkness. This would explain why he recognises Diz. In another Ansems report we learn that When a heart is cast into darkness what remains is a mere shell. I believe that Diz is Ansem's shell.

But why bandage yourself up? Well I can think of 3 reasons.

1- To hide his identity from the king

2- Ansem, in an atempt to beacome one with darkness experimented with is and may have badly damadged his body while going through the transfer from excesive amounts of darkness.

3-He is ashamed of who he is and what has beacome of his heart so he doesn't want to show his face to anyone (But i wouldn't blame him )

Thanks to anyone who actually took the time to read all that

And if anyone can prove me wrong please do, be my guest i'd like your imput

R

RikuIV

joe said:
i think your homophobic i dont complain......

Screw you, I didnt mean gay in the sense that he was homosexual I meant stupid because he is stupid. I hate him. He is the worst kingdom hearts character in the history of kingdom hearts characters. You suck as much as him Why would you accuse me of that you are crazy

Last edited:

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Nothing about Diz has been confirmed, and very little is known about him. He is wrapped in mystery upon mystery.

My theory is that Diz is "The Superior" that is spoken of in CoM. That would explain why he is neutral, because there is much evidence pointing to the superior being neutral.

OblivionHeart

Reverse Rebirth said:
***possible spoilers***

I started a KH2 thread with this information on it and would like everyones imput on it.

Diz states when you first meat him in "Reverse Rebirth" that he is basically both Ansem and not Ansem at the same time. This can be close to proven within my theory.

The Ansem you see at the end of the game isn't what Ansem really looks like, more or less. He mearly took on the features of the person he possesed and manipulated that form to fit him. For example, the hair, it is white lexactly like Riku's and the only reason why it is that colour is because he possesed Riku. For all we know Ansem could have vibrant "Red" hair which is highly unlikely in my eyes. This would mean that the person you fought at the end of KH was not Ansem but a manipulated form of Riku possesed by Ansem.

Now to pinpoint the conection imbetween Ansem and Diz. When you first see Ansem in KH he is in a cloak and merely what is left after he became, as he so kindly stated near the end of KH, "The hearts true essence", Darkness. What you see at the begining of KH is Ansems Heart consumed by dDarkness wandering around trying to find a new hoast and guess who is manipulated and chosen, Riku (Poor Riku's got it hard :'( ).

Now if what we know as Ansem is merely a crafted body and a heart of darkness then where is the other parts of Ansem? Mickey states that Diz seams familiar to him somehow. If anyone remembers King Mickey pays a visit to Ansem during his travels before Ansem's heart beacomes one with darkness. This would explain why he recognises Diz. In another Ansems report we learn that When a heart is cast into darkness what remains is a mere shell. I believe that Diz is Ansem's shell.

But why bandage yourself up? Well I can think of 3 reasons.

1- To hide his identity from the king

2- Ansem, in an atempt to beacome one with darkness experimented with is and may have badly damadged his body while going through the transfer from excesive amounts of darkness.

3-He is ashamed of who he is and what has beacome of his heart so he doesn't want to show his face to anyone (But i wouldn't blame him )

Thanks to anyone who actually took the time to read all that

And if anyone can prove me wrong please do, be my guest i'd like your imput

You know, it does make sense in a way.

zeffer

the content stoner
lighting up in the back of your english class
Website
www.godsacre.pizco.com
RikuIV said:
Screw you, I didnt mean gay in the sense that he was homosexual I meant stupid because he is stupid. I hate him. He is the worst kingdom hearts character in the history of kingdom hearts characters. You suck as much as him Why would you accuse me of that you are crazy
i acused you of that because you used the word gay insted of the word stupid therefore insulting people who are gay. dumdass. diz rocks. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back