• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz is not Amsem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Riku Replica did not have a soul, that's why Namine had to mess with him
Heart: Emotions, Instincts
Body: Form, Action
Soul: Memories, Freewill (why Heartless can be controlled, they have no freewill)

It was confirmed in an early trailer that DiZ is Ansem. He is named that by one of the Order Members, and Ansem did say that he would have to cast off his body in order to transcend it.

Master Correa

Where my band lives! We are the Pyrokinetics!
Rc9000000 said:
The is a Lot of stuff out there saying that Diz the guy in red is Amsem but i don't think he is here is what i am sure is right and if i'm not by the time Kingdom Hearts 2 is out feel free to say so. OK Diz is the glowing eye unknow in deep dive now let me explain for one all you can see is his eye is kind of orange. now i bet you saying that he had a heartless syimble on his chest yes he did for like 3 second he did not walk threw the rock he appared by it the hartless was there maybe becase he use dark power like Riku did to get around. with al that said i belive that Diz is the one who looks like Sora

I can't be. Bhk is not Diz. Diz is Ansem's shell, as said in a report{forgot which number was it, i guess it was 13.} Anyway, it can't be.

kh_freeek

On Planet Earth.....yup I know most people don't k
Rc9000000 said:
Ok i see alot of you are proable also on the kick that Riku is the true keyblade master too that a side in the DD video everyone's skin was the same the reason i belive that Diz is not Ansem is well Ansem is seald in the kingdom heart he never became a shell he just wrote about the 3rd side he became darkness or have any of you actualy beaten them game and while the BHK does look like sora how was it that he was talking to the Sitting unknow and fighting with Riku at the same time. Like i said i belive that Diz is the leader of The Organization Diz is the one that looks like sora and Diz was the only other person to come back from being a hearless.
this guy doesn't know wut hes talking about how would you know that the BFU and the DWU were fighting the same time as the GEU was talking

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
I think that there might have been some sort of schism in the Order, possibly due to Ansem /DiZ (though the Order doesn't seem that old, I mean, Sora uncovers the heart's secrets pretty fast, and these guys aren't that much duller than Sora). This would explain why there is loyal members like EM and Axel, and members trying to destroy or take over the Order (DiZ (possible superior), Marluxia, Larxene, etc.). We can't know which side is in the right (if either) yet, since both leaders have seemed pretty neutral.

Also, DiZ could have been wanting to extract Ansem from Riku (by making Riku expel him) in order to reunite and become a "somebody", or full person. Since he has the same skin tone and eyes as when Ansem manifests, it seems Ansem's heart yearns for it's true form too. Then Ansem will be strong (or sane) enough to accomplish his mission to take down the Order (or stop wanting to take down the Order).

Also, is their the possibility that the cloaks on the Order mems are naturally occuring? Otherwise, where would a Mickey cloak come from? I think that if you fulfill the requirements (strength, body, etc.) to be a member, you automatically become one. That could be why DiZ does not wear the cloak, since he is almost whole again (after being so close to his heart) that, or he is just flagrant and likes Red Mage a bit too much.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
look one with 2 posts he has basically been comfirmed to be ansem

he has been on countless ocassions been thought to be ansem and not only that riku called him"ansem"

he has the same voice actor and speaks like he knows all

i rate this thread

[PWN3D]

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Humour me; what evidence is there to prove that Diz IS Ansem? (Include links to pages here or other sites with proof).

Otherwise I think that it may be that Ansem was being controlled by something like a heartless or just darkness and when he was destroyed by the light of Kingdom Hearts that thing escaped and either became Diz or took control of him. I think this is plausible since Ansem used to be a good ruler until he began studying darkness and the heartless which is when he changed, and that fits my idea pretty well (or vice-versa). And, KrytonKoro, Mickey most likely had the coat MADE for him, either by the use of magic or the even more mystical powers of a TAILOR.

Rc9000000

Thank you Sky Bolt for asking for the proof like web pages. Well why Diz may have wanted Riku to get rid of what little bit of Amsem. in COM Diz posed as Amsem to Help Riku at the end when riku doesn't let nami erase his mind diz give him two paths one of light one of darkness but Riku choose the 3rd path of what diz called twilight but Riku called dawn this is the path that lead to becoming a shell and a member of the Orginization. now as for Deep Dive the sitting unkown is the Enigmatic Man from final fix the blindfolded one is Riku and the DWU is BHK i know you post hear but is that all you do go read the charter pages some time. this being said Thanks for your feed back on this and enjoy KH2 as i know wether i'm right or wrong i will

AForgottenMemory

I really really hate this theory on Diz being Ansems body. I still believe it could be Ansem though, i'm not ruling that out but why in the hell by casting your body off would it create two very different people?

Once the body has gone, why do you lot think it sprouts personality? You're all basing this on a few comments made by Diz in COM like, "I'm merely the shell of Ansem" which i think you've all taken far too literally!

I think Sky Bolt's theory is closer to the truth than the those of you who have already decided and confirmed in your own heads that, "Diz is Ansems shell". Stupid theory, no way of backing it up other than just saying, "It's true cause it said in Ansem report 13 that he cast his body off". Does it say it created an alter ego of himself?

NO!

Last edited:

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
Because Ansem Report 13 said so, the Order members say so, Namine says so, etc.

Why is it stupid to believe that Nomura is consistent with his storyline?

It asays in Ansem Report 13 that there are more than one version of a person. That's what most people are using.

And it's Ansem Report 8 that he cast his body off, not 13. 13 was in Final Mix

And about Mickey: what tailors do you know of in Castle Oblivion? Do you honestly think they're going to bother Namine into creating a world or doing it herself, when she's busy saving Sora and they have things to do?
What magic would be used, that is so different from what I suggested? Almost everyone agrees that these things are symbols of following the path of twilight, I'm suggesting that they are very literally symbols.

Seriously though, who would have tailored it for him? Why would he decide to have it done after dealing with the Order?

"Oh, I know, let's wear the clothes of our dead enemies, who already all left the castle, when these people are confirmed magic users, have a vendetta against us, etc. That's the best idea EVER!"

I mean, if you have an assasin tracking you that you finally killed, would it defenitely be a foremost thought to steal their long-johns and put them on?

Think about it though: the castle is empty because the Order left and all others were created by Namine or DiZ using Namine, Namine is busy as all hell, and Riku and Mickey leave pretty quickly to go do whatever the hell it is they're doing in that year (tracking the other Order members, controlling the situation, etc.). Unless DiZ handed them the cloaks then teleported down the road just to annoy them, the only real option is that they appeared by the (very real in KH) manifestations of their hearts/souls/bodies.

Maybe DiZ did it, I give you that. It's unreasonable, but it's not impossible. Plus, DiZ IS f***ing nuts.

Last edited:

TTBK2

Awards
Ummmm....besides all the other things KrytenKoro said, when the body is cast off, it is cast off with the soul as well. Now what could it mean if a body has a soul. Now the heart keeps memories, so Ansem as just a heart would remember what he was doing after he regained/kept his memories and build the personality we all know and love. But the soul(which I always thought represented your "conscience" or your personality) would be his real personality. So that could be why it seems like they are so different. For that may have been what he was like before he started sinking into darkness. I know somehow that makes no sense, but whatever.

AForgottenMemory

You know, this is the first time i've spoken about it someone has explained everything clearly. I take it back, it is a good theory and i hang my head in shame
:(

iholdthekeys

well duh DiZ is not Ansem

DiZ is DiZ
and Ansem is Ansem

henceforth why both characters look different and have different names, as 4 the connection between them.......... DiZ is the remaining part of Ansem's body (not a shell, but i think part of a shell which explains why he has bandages and does not have an org. outfit like every1 else does, cuz if u go through the Ansem reports i think Ansem casted off his body twice........ don't comment me on that) that he casted off entirely to be with the darkness.............

iholdthekeys

noooooo i'm saying DiZ is DiZ and Ansem is Ansem......... they each have their own plans and thoughts........... they have a connection.......... and that is because DiZ is Ansem's shell........... or in simpler words Ansem's body without the heart.......... and Ansem is Ansem except only a heart

TTBK2

Awards
Ok, iholdthekeys(and everyone else who didn't understand), when everyone was sayind DiZ is Ansem, we were referring to him being Ansem's body. That is what we all meant. We did not mean that DiZ was the crazed man trying to find Paradise with darkness(I swear, I feel like I'm talking about Sephiroth). Just that he is the body of what is now a crazed heart in Riku's heart that can manifest itself outside of Riku just to piss him off as well as us.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
"I am Ansem and I am not Ansem"

Also, not all NEO's or Nobodies have Order cloaks, I think. Unless NEO's are some weird other part like body + soul, and Nobodies are just bodies. Anyway. I think DiZ may not have the cloak because he is advanced beyond the Order. That may be why Zexioncouldn't smell him ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back