• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz is not Amsem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rc9000000

The is a Lot of stuff out there saying that Diz the guy in red is Amsem but i don't think he is here is what i am sure is right and if i'm not by the time Kingdom Hearts 2 is out feel free to say so. OK Diz is the glowing eye unknow in deep dive now let me explain for one all you can see is his eye is kind of orange. now i bet you saying that he had a heartless syimble on his chest yes he did for like 3 second he did not walk threw the rock he appared by it the hartless was there maybe becase he use dark power like Riku did to get around. with al that said i belive that Diz is the one who looks like Sora

kh_freeek

On Planet Earth.....yup I know most people don't k
the one who looks like sora is the bhk diz is ansem and its proven by ansems report 13 they said that every one has a shell that abides by the laws of twilight that y in com zexen mistaked riku for diz the superiorhttp://forums.khinsider.com/newreply.php#
Smile

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Hey... It is comfierd that DIZ is Ansem´s body!
And DIZ is not GEU cuse DIZ is not a Org. member.
He is not GEU cuse you wuld seen his red bandages in DD. + WRONG skin culor.
And DIZ is trying to destroy the Org.
Diz looks like ansem, NOT Sora!...

And now someone is coming here to flame you extra chrispy, beleve me.
And he is going to endjoy it to!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
*sigh*

This isn't really worth my time >_>

Diz is Ansem's Shell

BHK looks just like Sora

Diz is not the GEU because Diz is big, and the GEU is skinny and thier skin tones don't match

Diz's eye doesn't glow, it's just orange

Diz could still be part of the Organization for all of you who think that he isn't >_>

Aflip.bmp
[PWNED]
Aflip.bmp

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Quick theory here ppl:

When Ansem cast off his body (AR 10), it was frail, but it did not die, it did not have a heart, which is why I think that GEU is heartless (shell) Ansem, DiZ on the other hand is Ansem's spirit (soul), because his scent is similar to Ansem's. DiZ was created when Kingdom Hearts opened... the light separating Ansem and DiZ, which is also why BHK could not cut through DiZ in one of the trailers, because all he is is a soul...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Heart and Body can seperate

But Body and Soul cannot... the Body and soul must alway be together because the Soul is what keeps the body alive so that it can become a Shell...

The only reason a person can be like Ansem, no body or soul but still living in a human form sustaining only on the heart, the person must have an emmencly strong heart, which Ansem had...

This fact amkes your theory fall apart, but good try *hands you a cookie of friendship*

BHKhearts

Rc9000000 said:
The is a Lot of stuff out there saying that Diz the guy in red is Amsem but i don't think he is here is what i am sure is right and if i'm not by the time Kingdom Hearts 2 is out feel free to say so. OK Diz is the glowing eye unknow in deep dive now let me explain for one all you can see is his eye is kind of orange. now i bet you saying that he had a heartless syimble on his chest yes he did for like 3 second he did not walk threw the rock he appared by it the hartless was there maybe becase he use dark power like Riku did to get around. with al that said i belive that Diz is the one who looks like Sora

No I dont think so. If you notice the color and shape of DiZ's eyes you will see that they match Ansems from KH1

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Stop with the "zOMG dis threrad needz 2 B clozed nowz" crap okay >_>

If this thread is going to be closed, the mods will close it! Your not sending out a psychic signal to the Mods by posting that it needs to be closed so, STFU
Aflip.bmp

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Ouch.

No matter how muffin puts it, and no matter how rude or inappropriate (LOL) he's right.
Actually, All Ansem was was a heart, but since it was so strong in a way, it was able to keep an imprint of his self, or whatsoever. Body and Soul will always be together, no matter what.
Ansem was nothing but a dark heart, and he was able to go inside Riku, because he left his heart open to darkness, and since Ansem was one with the darkness ... well, you get the picture. The point is, the Glowing Eye'd Unknown wasn't shown in any trailers or scans or whatsoever. I think he was scrapped from teh storyline. He's is gone into the darkness of the producer's wastebasket. I think he's gone.

Anyways, DiZ is dressed up in a scarlet robe. (BTW, what was he called before we found out his name? Red Bandaged Unknown? Scarlet Unknown?)

sinharvest_angel

one more thing diz is not the superior, whoever said that in the first page, yes, tho muffin is harsh with his words he has a great point for all u people saying that this thread will be closed, also, some of u are spamming just by saying that so stop all right

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
sinharvest_angel said:
one more thing diz is not the superior, whoever said that in the first page, yes, tho muffin is harsh with his words he has a great point for all u people saying that this thread will be closed, also, some of u are spamming just by saying that so stop all right

Actually, he might be the superior. Since the thing in CO when bad, I guess since if that happens again, he will just destroy the Org. together, because they lost sight of what they were really trying to do. Myself, I think he is the Superior, because there is no solid evidence not to say that.

M

MegaFlare

Hail TheMuffinMan.

TheMuffinMan said:
Stop with the "zOMG dis threrad needz 2 B clozed nowz" crap okay >_>

If this thread is going to be closed, the mods will close it! Your not sending out a psychic signal to the Mods by posting that it needs to be closed so, STFU

Do you know the Muffin Man? Listen to him. >_>

All you people who post with a sincere, "LOCK THIS!!!! THIS IS SPAM!!!" You are hypocrits. Why not PM a mod saying "Lock this thread?" Instead, you spam up the topic and turn something that's a fairly decent thread into a spam fest. Congratulations, those of you whose posts I deleted.

Carry on with the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back