• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diz/Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

i mayed get flamed for this, but please, don't be to harsh.I think that Diz is infact ansem:

1. About ansem becoming a heartless after he cast away his body, it's incorrect information (read ansem's report), i think that he mayed had become a nobody, since he could travel from world to world, without the use of a gummi ship, keeping only heart and soul ( it makes sense, since a non-existent one, can either exist, in the world of darkness, light and twilight, but it doesn't belong to a world of his own)

2. As for ansem i still think he's diz. exp: diz couldn't have remembered king MK, without his heart, (since the heart, contains all the memories of a person [conserning KH]), it could had return to him, at the end of KH, just like sora's. And also, when riku lost his body to ansem, it return to him at the end of kH, as well as his heart.

3. And as for riku, still containing part of ansem's heart, doubtfull (perhaps his whole heart, but half). i think that riku's body was ansem free, when that little bit of light at the of KH touch him, but still it didn't get rid of the darkness, that still dwelt in his heart.

4. i think, that in other for someone to become a heartless, they need to loose their hearts, to darnkness. As for a strong heart, that is corrupted by darkness it becomes a nobody.

don't flame if i'm wrong. It's just a theory.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back