• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DIZ and axel in kodos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CEDELAS

firstly i would like to say kodos is like together.

axel is obviously a double agent but to whom i actually think it is diz.

firstly i will start with why would diz make marluxia the boss of castle oblivion i think that diz did it on purpose to see how strong sora really was. i also think that diz sent axel to castle oblivion to see if anyone would take over the organization like wasnt it weird how axel killed off ppl like zexion and vexen well vexen was ugly so it was kinda of warming but they both wanted to take over the org and so did larxene and she died i think.

why did diz wander around castle oblivion in the guise of ansem.

i think its axel that says "we shouldnt let them know of our plans".

also i think that axel is the other side of sora heres my reason:

axl gives the card of twilight town to vexen!!!! thats right just before u beat vexen for the first time axel throws a card and says "its a wild card to keep the game fresh"

DiZ'journey

i don't think thats quite right, the card was the memories of destiny islands. i think he was going to use it to give the Riku Replica the memories "to keep the game fresh"

sora's bro

DiZ'journey said:
i don't think thats quite right, the card was the memories of destiny islands. i think he was going to use it to give the Riku Replica the memories "to keep the game fresh"

i argee with u 100%

D

Dark Heart

it may have been, but are you absolutely sure? i don't know myself, i mean, it could have been Twilight Town.

KeybladeKid1127

DiZ'journey said:

You are competely wrong he says that to Vexen not the Riku Repleica because if it was Destiny Island he would of been there but he wasn't because he was killed of by then i beleave i don't remember i beat after christmas i think.

Also DiZ is Ansem's Shell he just changed himself into to him to fool riku and test him
DiZ only changed into him after King Mikey locked him in Riku's heart that was y DiZ got out.

P.S. What does this have to do with KH2 u should really put this in the CoM section ok.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
CEDELAS said:
firstly i will start with why would diz make marluxia the boss of castle oblivion

it was never literally stated who gave him control of the castle:

Vexen: Disappoint YOU? You presume too much, No. 11. I am No. 4, and I will not
stand for your snide remarks!

Marluxia: Yes, you will. This castle and the girl Naminé have been entrusted to
ME. Defy me, and you defy the Organization.

I don't see DiZ's name anywhere.

i think that diz did it on purpose to see how strong sora really was.

Marluxia lured Sora to CO on his own to get power of the keyblade and use it to take over the Org

DiZ had nothing to do with the bringing of Sora to the castle.

i also think that diz sent axel to castle oblivion to see if anyone would take over the organization like wasnt it weird how axel killed off ppl like zexion and vexen well vexen was ugly so it was kinda of warming but they both wanted to take over the org and so did larxene and she died i think

Then why were the other Unknowns there? And Vexen made a big deal about their numbers so would he or Zexion or Lexaeus be chosen before Axel? They have been with the group before Axel it seems.

why did diz wander around castle oblivion in the guise of ansem.

Because he is kinda Ansem. He is Ansem's shell. He looks like Ansem. All he had was the clothes.

i think its axel that says "we shouldnt let them know of our plans".

Axel's arms and build look smaller than that Unknown.

also i think that axel is the other side of sora heres my reason:

axl gives the card of twilight town to vexen!!!! thats right just before u beat vexen for the first time axel throws a card and says "its a wild card to keep the game fresh"

When did Axel give the card to Vexen?

Becuz I have the script and this is what Vexen says:

Vexen: You'll yet have your chance. As we fought, I delved deep into your
memory...and look what I found. This is a card crafted from memories
locked in the other side of your heart. If you want to fight me for
real, then step into the world within this card!

Vexen throws you a world card and vanishes.

Vexen said he found the card. And I found nothing of Axel giving the card to him or saying that.

DiZ'journey

thats not what i ment, i ment axel gave the card to vexen to USE ON the riku replica not for sora becuse the replica has no memories of his own and the fake memories did keep the game fresh because the replica thought he was real

C

CEDELAS

firstly kl i realised that vexen did get the card to twilight town but that just means that the unkowns can mold memorys into cards.

the riku replica wasnt given the memories from axel it was from vexen only vexen knew how to build the riu replica and axel couldnt just make a really cool fake memorie like that unless he was planning it.

marluxia must've known that the keyblade only went to th pure of heart or the strongest of heart not to the one that kills him.

marluxia was entrusted to CO from the superior remember intrusted means that u get somthing given to u from someone that trusts u with it but why would diz entrust marluxia wich is of such a low number to CO he must of had plans for him.

diz is nice to riku he didnt try to kill him only test him. from my reasearch it seems that he is made up of numbers of some sort from the new trailer maybe he was created by a memorie of ansem not just ansem his self

Darknetwork

Diz is ansem, his shell that has been proven over and over again. If diz turns out to be the head of the organization then it is possible that back in COM Marluxia was intrusted with CO by Diz. The card that axel gave to vexen was a blank card. that card proablly reacted to sora's memeories, thus keeping the game fresh and playing(and confusing) with sora even more since the memories that card reacted to was in the other side of Sora's heart(which Sora didn't know he even had). And marluxia planned on using sora as a tool. By ultering Sora's memories he could get Sora to do what he wanted, of course that didn't work. Axel remained loyal to the superior and planned to kill marluxia ounce his plans became clear. He only killed vexen too prove his loyalty to marluxia, thus making it easier to get close enought to both realize their true intentions, and kill marluxia and those with him if they plan to betray the superior.

C

CEDELAS

ok your theroie made no sense and how do u know it was a blank card it was never said it was blank also where did u get confirmation that diz is ansems shell and remember kl isnt part of square-enix

DiZ'journey

your right it hasn't been confirmed but all sighs point to it ,in fact i would like someone to try to prove he is not ansems shell. and in reverse rebirth it shows a longer version of the sceane and axel tells vexen its the memories of sora's home (destiny island for kingdom hearts iliterates) and says it will make the game fresh

Darknetwork

The card might as well been blank, we have no way of knowing that axel gave him twilight town card since vexen said he went into sora's heart to get that memeory of twilight town on the card.

C

CEDELAS

no it wasnt said that he went into his heart he went into his memories on the the other side of the heart remember all hearts are connected tied by the darkness whence they came i think that that is what diz might want the meeting to kingodm hearts all hearts have darkness so they have a connection the princess hearts made a reaction for they had a single purite in their heart a purite to open kingdom hearts but this purite can be controlled but how i think that diz and the org want this puritie maybe to become actuall forms for if they are just lifeless shells with no eart they are nobodies and kingdom hearts is the birth place of hearts right so it all adds up please read this carfully

Darknetwork

like hell! i remember the vexen and sora conversation like i remeber yesterday. I'm pretty sure i'm right about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back