• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DIZ and axel in kodos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiZ'journey

like hell play it again in reverse rebirth there is an extended conversation where he said this has the memories of riku and sora's home. now this is not said but i think he used it on the replica to give him fake memories(with namines help of course)

C

CEDELAS

hey diz journey u are a noob so learn not to fight with ppl like me or anyone else look u just learn sumthin

DiZ'journey

if im a nOOb what does that make you? you have two months on me big deal i dont think many people agree with your theories either. anyways though if you want to waste your time dissing a nOOb to make you feel better about yourself thats fine with me but try to keep to kh2 facts so you dont look so desperate

DiZ'journey

same here and besides this dose help pass the the time while wating for the game to come out. besides a little argument is good for you(unless you have heart issues then i wouldnt recomened it)

DiZ'journey

oh yeah i found it!!!!!

Axel: Have your fun. But take this with you a wild card to keep the game fresh. Dont say i dont respect my elders.

Vexen: I dare say i wont.
*riku replica walks in*

Replica: But it's just a card. What good is that?

Axel: That card contains Sora and Riku's memories of their home.

Larxene: This is your chance to get your hands on the real Riku's memories. All you need is that card and a little help from Namine. Maybe we'll get her to make you forget your fake...Better yet we could remake your heart so you can be just like the real Riku.

there it wasnt blank it wasnt twilight town it was memories of home being destiny island
(on record that was not sapose to be as aragent as it sounded i just have been waiting three days to post that) (those quotes came from reverse rebirth after the first world card of the second set.)

C

CEDELAS

i knew that i said that i knew that but u just sounded gay in a few of those posts any way

now tha we know that the org controlls the nobodys than does that mean that diz is the leader but he dosent bear the symbol

NEO9011

diz is definitely planning to find the best people to join the organization. He kills all the weak ones (or sends axel to do it). Why doesnt diz where the nobody symbol?

C

CEDELAS

i think its beacause unlike ansem he dosent control them but he can summon them

C

CEDELAS

the thing i want to point out is why do we see more heartless than nobodys.

oh by the way i went to e3 aus today at brisbane it was fully fukin sick me niger.
i got to play the demo the controls were slick and the triangle buttons are very hard to figure out as sometimes u must be infront of an enemy to do it like u know the dusk they clasp on to the keyblade then sora casts a random spell and it hits them (90% chance its fire) the dragon was sick i counted like ten triangle button attacks.
one was called fire freeze in wich the dragon fires blue ice and sora rides it then jumps high its just another way to get on the dragon wich can be a bugger.

i expect that websites will have a reveiw soon and remember this e3 aus dosent get as much attention as e3 usa as this one shows like 20 games for each console and no sign of the ps3 or xbox 360.

hold on i will post this one and right a full reveiw next k

C

CEDELAS

the most newest thing i realised was infact the camera and sora oges transparent when he gets too close to screen and so those every one else.

lots of easter eggs in this one i.e. pain and panic pop out and run across the room dropping money and screaming.

bushido was the most coolest thing ever and in thos demo u could mix it up a bit like u know when u see sora in the middle of the 2 heads of cerebus u can do tornado if ur fast enough sora and auron just spin uncontrolabully.

petes a fukin idiot in this game i didnt fight him as he gets special powers in the demo like in the underworld he just dissapers into the wall and comes out again somwhere else.

i asked the guy if there was more keyblades than just the kingdom key in the actual game and he said of course and he said that there is 2 for each world beacause u will be goin to the light side and the darkside of worlds know fortunetly he didnts give any names or pics just a brochure wich i will try to get out.

also at the end of the demo it says

14/11/05 thats right november the 14 my brothers birthday now this is cool

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Right, and they all looked blank, but yeah the "wild card" could've been anything but somehting tells me it was to give Riku Clone the memories to stir things a bit.

C

CEDELAS

i think i will make another thread on this and if anyone has been there plz tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back