• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DiZ and Ansem question.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda_Mickey

Is the Ansem from KH1, DiZ's Nobody? Or is he just a guy who thought he was Ansem and Xemnas is HIS Nobody?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

edit: Rar, spoiler tags.

Last edited:

XerXesYeG3r

I know this is off the topic, but since what remains of Xehanort is in RIku, would that mean that Xemnas could possibly be rejoined with riku???

Yoda_Mickey

Ooooh I see. Dang that really is confusing, but I get it now. So who was Xehanort? Just a random resident of Hallow Bastion(or w.e it's called now)

XerXesYeG3r

Xehanort was supposedly a amnesiac castaway that Ansem found on Hollow Bastione, who Ansem/DiZ did experiments on to find out more about that heart. when he met mickey and found that his experiments were getting danergous, he quit. Xehanort then continued the research under the impression he was ansem

Yoda_Mickey

Okay... so, DiZ is the original Ansem that we never met.

The Ansem from KH1 who is actually Xehanort(sp?) is still within Riku...

And Xehanort's nobody, Xemnas(He thought his name was Ansem so he mixed an X with that name instead mixxing another X into Xehanort) is the Superior of the Order and the guy you fight in FM. Jebus.. I can't beleive it, I actually understand it now O_O lol

Yoda_Mickey

Ah... so then Ansem didn't really go all evil and crazy with the darkness. Though... it is kinda his fault that Xehanort turned out that way...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Yoda_Mickey said:
Okay... so, DiZ is the original Ansem that we never met.

The Ansem from KH1 who is actually Xehanort(sp?) is still within Riku...

And Xehanort's nobody, Xemnas(He thought his name was Ansem so he mixed an X with that name instead mixxing another X into Xehanort) is the Superior of the Order and the guy you fight in FM. Jebus.. I can't beleive it, I actually understand it now O_O lol
no thats wrong

DiZ is the original ansem who wrote the ansem reports from kh1(not all but most) and later left hollow bastion ashamed of what he did

xehanort was an experiment and found the ansem reports(written by DiZ) and thought he was DiZ and continued the reports and experiments.....................they(riku and xehanort) both got a piece of each other in the other one(hope i didn't confuse you) and xehanort is the leader of the heartless

xemnas is DiZ's nobody(not xehanort's) and is the superior of the order and the guy you fight at the ending

Yoda_Mickey

NO! Keep it that stuff to yourself. I finally understand the whole Ansem DiZ thing, and it's going to stay that way.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Okay...This is very cool but at the same time very weird and confusing. So let me get this straight:

DiZ= Real Ansem

KH1 Ansem= Xenahort, whom is an experiment

Xemnas= DiZ/Ansem's nobody

Is that correct?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Xemnas is Xehanort's Nobody, NOT Ansem's. Xemnas was born after Xehanort took on the name Ansem, which his why his name is Ansem with an X and not Harnohtexx or something. The evidence for Xemnas being Xehanort's nobody and not Ansem's is somewhere in the new Ansem's Reports in KH2.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
King Sora_Strife said:
Okay...This is very cool but at the same time very weird and confusing. So let me get this straight:

DiZ= Real Ansem

KH1 Ansem= Xenahort, whom is an experiment

Xemnas= DiZ/Ansem's nobody

Is that correct?
exactly, see xehanort was already a heart being that he was experimented on so he thought he had wrote that report and had just came back from becoming a heart so he continued to write the reports and thought he was ansem and later came to become darkness-crazy and became the leader of the heartless and the darkest person in kh and what not

so xemnas is DiZ's(the real ansem) shell

Xemnas is Xehanort's Nobody, NOT Ansem's. Xemnas was born after Xehanort took on the name Ansem, which his why his name is Ansem with an X and not Harnohtexx or something. The evidence for Xemnas being Xehanort's nobody and not Ansem's is somewhere in the new Ansem's Reports in KH2.
thats not right you got it backward

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Alright. Who's right and who's wrong around here? I'm confused :confused: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back