• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Divorce Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Elphaba_1 said:
it did happen -_-. Shadows Fall and i are now divorced
Oik. How sucky. Sorry. ;[ But the good news.... You can now flirt with whoever you want... Hell, you can be like Jessica Simpson.

R

Riku's Dawn

I feel sad for you.What happened?I made a thread like this,but it got spammed.

Elphaba_1

Author
For everyone who read this thread about my divorce with Shadows Fall, it's all a hoax. Shadows Fall was pranking me back from when i pranked him. So he and i are still married. For ppl who felt sad for me and Shadows Fall, be sad no more.

SHADOWS FALL AND I ARE STILL HAPPILY MARRIED AND BACK TOGETHER FROM A HEARTBREAKING BREAK-UP​

Elphaba_1

Author
thank u soooo much totaldarkness1_1. For ppl who are wondering how she helped, she sent a sig to him that i made, because he wouldn't talk to me and he would of ignored every word i said to him, so totaldarkness sent him the sig instead of me

Elphaba_1

Author
well i pranked him, making him think i was gonna commit suicide, so he pranked me back, saying that he doesn't love me............and that lead to an argument since i was cheating on him. So we broke up last night, and got back together 6 hours later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back