• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Diving into a World of Darkness.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
after like 3yrs of abstance, im BACK!!!!! decided to post up one of my newest RP campaighs in story form, this one not requiring to much editing. and i did age myself a tad simply to make this world work a little better for me.
It all started out as a prety regular day. This darker, more depressed world wasnt bringing this wildhaired 28yr old down. He was a tall man, 6'4, caucasion brownhaired male, very lanky. This particular day, he was running out of groceries, so he went to his local mall up in Lakewood, CO. For some odd reason, there were a few oddly dressed people in the mall today, but nothin was that odd until later that evening.

As he walked home after getting his groceries, his blue eyes twickled. For some odd reason, it seemed a bit darker today, cause even though it was only about 5ish. As he walked home, he noticed a darkshrouded figure in an alleyway. However, he noticed it had a lack of a head. Trying to remain calm, he walked to the far side of the street and quickened his pace. however, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed it turning toward him, and indead, it had a lack of a head, and a face on its chest instead, and it began to follow him. Quickening his pace, he tried to remain calm, but the creture picked up its pace as well. Knowing his home was only a few blocks away, he burst into a sprint. Dashing down the street, he quickly reached his home, fumbling with his keys, and opened the door, slamming it closed once he got inside and bolting it tight, then he peeked out the window. There was nothing there.

This incident spooked him, and regaurdless of his selfconvincing that he was just tired or something and his very average eve for the rest of the night programming computers and vegging in frount of TV, he went to bed tossing and turning. He awoke to the sound of mewing outside. He got up, still late at night, and peaked out the window by his bed to spot several cats at his door. Finding this odd, he went to his phone to call animal contrul. However, the line was dead. Getting even more worried, he went downstairs to his garage, for he had seen enough horror movies to reconize something was up. Opening the garrage door, he found his garage was also full of cats. He grabbed a rake that was near the door, and yelled at the cats "Scram!" then he looked at their eyes, and realized they weren't staring at him, but at something behind him. His heart stopped for a few seconds, then he swung the rake behing himself as he turned to face. he came face to face with a tall, monsterose form he couldnt reconized. It swipped at him, breaking the rake, and was about to hit his head....

When he woke up. Panting worrily, the sunlight was now peaking though his windows, and checking the clock, it was like 7:30 now. He sighed, relived it was all some horrible dream. He went to his bathroom, and found to his suprise that there was a little blood on his forehead.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
After cleaning up and preparing for his day, the man headed to work. He arrived at the office, and walked in the door.
"Jackson, i got that info you wanted." The company secratary said to him as he walked in.
"Thanks Sari." The man grabbed the papers and headed to his office. He had a nice, small office with a decent veiw of the city of Denver. He sat down at his desk and began jabbing in code, like he did every day. He got up for coffie a few times, and everytime he took a minite to think, he would glance out the window at the street below. Today, there was a very sweet but stronglooking dog outside, who was always within his block. It seemed to be watching him. Smiling, he got back to work.
However, he began to feel tired. All of a sudden, he relized he was laying on his keyboard. Blinking, he shook his head as he got up. {Odd, i didnt realize i was dozed off} He thought to himself. He stared at his screen. It was filled with an army of random jibberjabber, but had spaces and he could even reconize the word "swan" inside a word. Thinking this picullar, Jackson pulled out his flash drive and saved it to an alternate document before deleting the random jabber and continuing his work.
The rest of the day went by pretty uneventful. On his way out for the day, his nose all of a sudden began to scream in pain. Something nearby was HORRIBLE smelling. He looked around, and saw a nearby hobo who looked absolutly filthty. He crosssed to the other side of the street to avoid the man.
Glad to be ride of the horrible smell he began to head home. As he began to drive, he saw the same dog that he'd seen earlier again again. He smiled and rolled down the window, yelling "Hey boy, need a lift?" The dog shook it head and then ran off. Thinking it a bit odd, he went home and went to bed.
That night, he awoke from another horrible smell. He tracked it to his kitchen, opening the kitchen door, he was almost overwealmed from the stench. He sniffed the milk and almost gagged. He checked the power, was working fine. Everything in the fridge had gone rotten, including what he had got yesterday.He grabbed every peice of food and began to toss it out......
Then he woke up, and it was mourning. Wait, wasnt he just emptying the fridge? He rushed down stairs, expecting the stench. He even went into the kitchen and opened the fridge again. It was.....normal. He checked the milk, It was a little sour....
Shaking it off, he prepared for his day. Today he began with working on a special project for another company. He kept his eye open for the dog again, but it wasnt there. As was he seemed alert and didnt fall asleep again.

However, as he headed out and drove home, on the way from his car to his frount door, he realized that he had dropped his wallet. {Odd, I checked my pocket as I left the office, I KNOW I had it}. He began to panic, he back tracked, checking the ground and his car for it. Not finding it, he headed in his frount door, He quickly went to the phone and began calling up all his credit card companies. Tired and frusterated, he sat down to veg by the TV.
However, a few minites later, he got a ring at the door. Getting up, he went over to the door. Peeking outside, he saw what looked to be a hob in an Austalian hat. "Go away, I've a bit stressed." He said out the door.
The man stared back. "Are you Jackson Esphahanian?"
Jackson was a little suprised. The man had actually pronounced his last name properly. "Ya?"
"I found your wallet."
Jackson smiled and opened his door. "YES!!! Oh my god, where did you find it?"
The man handed Jackson the wallet. "It was lying in the street. I saw your address on the buisness card in there. And dont worry, all your money and stuf is in there."
Jackson checked. The man was right. He reached in and pulled out a 20. "Here." he handed the man the 20. "For being honest, and thanks."
The man tipped his hat. "No problem, good night." Taking the bill, he left.
Jackson closed the door, now relieved. He went back in the kitchen and called up his credit card companies, spending another hour reactivating his cards. After he was done, he began to think. {Odd, I KNOW i checked there}. Jackson was began to sweat. {What is going on with my life right now? Why in the past few days have I been seeing things and having odd dream?} He sighed as he headed to the phone one last time. {Maybe I need a little help for the moment.}
Grabing the phonebook, he searched for a nearby psychologist. Finding one only a few miles a way, he dailed up his phone. A elder woman answered. "Yes, Dr. Morgans office."
Jackson took a deep breath. "Hello, I'd like to schedule an appointment."
"Name?"
"Jackson Es-pha-ha-ni-an. Thats E s p, h a h a, n, i a n."
"And when would you like to have it?"
Jackson thought a moment. "The sooner, the better. Tonight if possible."
A russling. "I could have you in at 8, that ok?"
"Perfect. See you then. Thank you. Bye"
"Bye."

Hanging up the phone, he sat down at his couch, sighing. He relaxed for a few hours until it was almost time. He slipped on his shoes and headed out. Normally, he'd bike it was so close, but he was so confused at the moment he thought a car would be safer. He drove down to the address, a basic multistory complex. He parked, walked in the very simple lobby, and took the elevator up to the floor.
As he entered the office, he noticed a very beautiful woman behind the desk, a 10/10. She had long blond hair, a large bust, thick lips, almost as perfect as Jackson could want. She smiled at him. "Hello, can i help you?"
Jackson, smiling back, said "Ya, I'm here for Doctor Morgon's 8:00."
She pointed to the chairs. "Ok, she'll be with you in a minite. Go ahead and have a seat."
Jackson sat down in a chair and grabbed a magizine. "Thank you." He sat down and tried to read the magizine, but he would peek over at the secritary from time to time. She would be staring right back and smile and wave. Trying to hold back from getting a boner, he focused on the mag.
A few minites later, he heard stoping from the back. a large man stormed out. "Out of my way!!!" He yelled. He passed the secratary and Jackson, slamming the door out as he left. Jackson sighed. {Anger issues much?}
An elder woman poked her head out of the door. "Jackson, I'm ready to....."
"Wait." From the opposite doorway, a tall, whitehaired man walked out. He was dressed in very fine clothes. Even Jackson, a very straight man, knew this preety boy was so stunning, even straght men would want him. "Mind if I take this one?"
"Sure, go ahead." The woman vanished back into her office.
The man turned to Jackson. "In here please."
Jackson followed the man. It was a very basic psych office, the chairs, the desk, the very basic one. The psycatrist turned to him. "Hello, my name is Dante. Please, sit down." Jackson sat down on the psych couch. "Please, tell me whats on your mind." He sat behind his desk. Jackson procided to tell him about his blacking outs, odd dreams, everything, even brought out the flashdrive with the random jubberjabber from work to show Dante. Dante listened well for about 10 minites, asking questions and making sudjestions. He then handed Jackson some paperwork, and asked him to fill it out while he went for some coffie, and left the room.
Jackson filled out the papers quickly, then relalized he had acidently left his flashdrive in Dante's CPU. He walked around the back of the desk to grab it, then happened to glace at the screen. He noticed a patiant info sheet typed out. He couldnt see the name, but it sad "prone to anger", so he assumed it was about the hothead who had left earlier. Just then, he heard footsteps, so he quickly moved back to the psych chair. It was the cute secratary. "Tea?".
"Sure". He smiled, trying not to gawk at her beauty.
She handed him a mug with a napkin under it. Smiling, she left. Jackson glaced at the napkin. It had a set of numbers. {A PHONE number}. He smiled. Dante then returned, and he advised Jackson to take a few days break to see if it was stress causing his confusion. Glacing at the napkin, he smiled. {Think I know how I'm gonna spend it}

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back