• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Divergent RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Faction would you choose? (read OP for explanations)

• Abnegation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Candor

• Erudite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
Okay, I've been thinking of a roleplay that would be based off this series (Divergent by Veronica Roth) and I've got it planned out, I was just wondering who would be interested in this and I also want to see how many would go for what Faction.

Quick Summary of the Basics: About a century in the future there are five factions that formed with the original ideal of a quality that's important in life. Each of these five factions uphold that quality in their daily life, and at age sixteen one is given the chance to transfer from their birth-faction, or to stay with their family.

There woud be a different overall plot with these basics incorporated in the beginning of the RP.

The possible factions are (put simply):

Abnegation: Believes in complete selflessness

Dauntless: Believes in bravery and courage

Candor: Believes in complete honesty

Amity: Believes in absolute peace

Erudite: Believes in intelligience.

For those who've read the book, the factions and initiation would pretty much be the end of the similiarities between the book and the RP aside from the Divergent factor, which would play a part in the overall scheme of the RP but would not be as the book was in the end, rather those events would never have taken place before the RP takes place. There would not be any canon characters from the book.

So, is anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back