• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Divergent final movie cancelled, tv movie announced to be followed by series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Omfg. I'm just. Thank you, whoever caused this. Thank you, people who refused to see a terrible adaptation of an already mediocre finale.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Saw this coming. Allegiant did horribly at the box office. Funny thing is they did this for Mortal Instruments

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Not even surprised about this news. The second film was decent in the lowest of ways, and the third one just sucked hella bad. I hate to imagine a forth film potentially being worse. Good call on Lionsgate for this. I bet FreeForm will get the rights. That would be totally hilarious. xD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Does this mean the YA novel-movie boom is coming to an end? Thank balls.

Zul

Awards
This is the first time I've heard of dystopia trash failing so hard financially so I still expect them to come out every now and then.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Funny things is that for a long time I thought that there were only two books in this series. When I read the second one I just thought to myself "Huh is this the end?" and thought it was kinda cool. Then later on my sister informed me that there are actually more. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back