• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disturbed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Hey i got into them a while back ago and i think they are great. My favs are Indestructable, Inside the fire, ant The Night what about all of you people?

Discuss

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Yeah, unlike these other two people, I like Disturbed, but the only songs that I've heard enough of are Prayer and the Ten Thousand Fists album. I'm just kind of slow on getting albums and I don't believe in using Limewire anymore. (What? I just don't feel that it's right, but when I was bit younger and still in High School, I obviously didn't care.) Speaking of feeling kind of old now, that 59 year-old guy even creeps me out and I'm in College.. lol.. Err.. off-topic.. forget that..

Oh, and yeah.. I kind of the radio to anymore.. IPOD ftw.. I'll listen to what I want when I want, not when the stupid radio station host actually decides to play it or someone actually requests it and not some lame-ass song, like they usually do.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Hey i got into them a while back ago and i think they are great. My favs are Indestructable, Inside the fire, ant The Night what about all of you people?

Discuss

why the hell are you listening to the shitty disturbed. their latest album is kind of w/e and i've heard indestructable so many times on the radio

listen to the sickness, ten thousand fists, and believe. the sickness and ten thousand fists' namesakes get old quick (along with land of confusion), but pretty much anything you don't hear on rock stations everytime they play anything disturbed are pretty good ( liberate, the game, sons of plunder, pain redefined, guarded, etc)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Facade. That is fucking win. But I can't really say I've listened to their albums, aside from Indestructable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back