• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disturbed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
A thread dedicated one of my most favorite bands. With their harcore guitar solos, incredibly fast paced drums, and song lyrics about hardships in life or tragedies, Disturbed f*cking dominates.

InternetExplorerWallpaper.jpg
DISTURBED

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
No.

Just no, they do not dominate at all.

I remember liking 'Stricken' at one point or another back when it was first released, but much like Dragonforce :rolleyes: they grow old really quickly.

The only thing I actually liked about them was the fact at this Years Download the lead singer came on as Hannibal.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
No.

Just no, they do not dominate at all.

I remember liking 'Stricken' at one point or another back when it was first released, but much like Dragonforce :rolleyes: they grow old really quickly.

The only thing I actually liked about them was the fact at this Years Download the lead singer came on as Hannibal.

We apparently have exact opposite tastes in music, X. :rolleyes:

T

Tattered Rebirth

Personally, I'm a great fan of Disturbed. I have all their albums as of now. And for that, I thank the Internet. Particularly This site. =]

*~X~*

Disturbed rules! My favorite song is Facade. I love the way that song switches sound mid-song. Most bands that try to do that sound terrible, but Disturbed pulled it off!

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Bleh I liked the album 10,000 Fists as a whole, and some of their slower stuff like Darkness (i think) is actually quite appealing, but yeah mostly its forgettable crap

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Bleh I liked the album 10,000 Fists as a whole, and some of their slower stuff like Darkness (i think) is actually quite appealing, but yeah mostly its forgettable crap

Darkness is a weird song, but their songs are not forgettable crap. Inside the Fire sticks to you like glue since it's so creepy and Stricken has on of the most amazing guitar solos I've ever heard. Definatley not forgettable.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The Sickness was alright, the later albums were mediocre and nothing about them really stood out.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Eh. Not a favorite band of mine, necessarily, but I do enjoy me some occasional listenings to Down With the Sickness, among Disturbed songs I can think of off the top of my head.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Elaborate on that. :mellow:

I grew up listening to The Sickness, and mostly every song has something interesting about it. 10,000 Fists and Indestructible sound like 40 minutes of the same song. They're alright, yes, but nothing sticks out.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Eh, Disturbed is nothing special to me. They're genre imo should just be DBZ Rock, as in they're one of those bands that show up in DBZ movies along with other whatever bands like Drowning Pool and Deftones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back