• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DISTURBED FANCLUB!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement

I'm too happy to talk.
I'm afraid it'll come out as some sort of fangirl rambling.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Ive only heard about 12 of their songs, I nevr get around to putting more on my Ipod, but...
I REQUSET JOINAGE

Clone

yeah i just heard it, its quite good. i like stricken and stupify, out of the ones i can name that is lol. Do u have the name of their albums so far, so i can find them on utube?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
My three favorite songs by Disturbed are

1. Stricken
2. Haunted
3. Enough

Besides those three songs, I've heard: Prayer, Ten Thousand Fists, The Curse, Deceiver, Land of Confusion, Down With The Sickness, Divide, Torn, Facade, Perfect Insanity, Indestructible, and Inside The Fire.

The only song by them I don't like(kinda) is Down With The Sickness. Personally, the song is pretty badass, but that one child abuse part is way over the top.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Down with the sickness is ok imo, kinda short though.

Yeah. They need to replace that crazy screaming part with a guitar solo. I went to a Disturbed concert one time and they played an improv solo at the very end of the Down With The Sickness. It was an insane, motha f*cka, solo and I was like 'Dude! Why is that not in the song instead of that screamo crap?'

Last edited:

Clone

i know why i said its short, cause i ususly hear it on tv and it cuts out the screamo part out.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
i know why i said its short, cause i ususly hear it on tv and it cuts out the screamo part out.

I wish I could find that version. I searched all over the internet for a version without that part and all I found was a version that just silences all the cuss words.

Here's a video that I found of the same concert I was at. I has Mike's drum solo and then Down With The Sickness follows and the guitar solo at the very end.
YouTube - Disturbed - Drum Solo + Down With The Sickness @ HMH 2008

Clone

i hate it when songs get the swearing cut out, but i guess its to stop kid copying the swearing.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
i hate it when songs get the swearing cut out, but i guess its to stop kid copying the swearing.

Probably. Although, you gotta admit that David does go a bit over the top with the swearing, but it sounds dumb where he's screaming at one point and than the sound dies for a split second and then it comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back