• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

District 9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Just a different system I guess. Grandmother was shocked, expected something like a mix between independence day and transformers, failed to look at the description more carefully. Still thought it was a good movie.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
There is something that I was wondering about. (Hardly a spoiler.)

When he first arrived in District 9 the second time, and he had traded for cat food, he started to eat it.

At first he was digging at it like there was diamonds at the bottom, then he became angry and threw the rest of it.
I was thinking; Do you think that the alien in him was growing fond of their delicacy, then became disgusted with himself?
Or do you think he was just plain starving and would eat anything...then became disgusted with himself?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I was thinking; Do you think that the alien in him was growing fond of their delicacy, then became disgusted with himself?
Or do you think he was just plain starving and would eat anything...then became disgusted with himself?

A bit of both, but more of the first.

Kasrinok

Havent been on this htread for awhile.. I hope there is going to be another movie. They could make 1 but District 9: The Sequal or something like that wouldnt really work.. they would have to make it like District Breach or something

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I know there is a lot they could do with a sequel, but I know it will just be crap.
I hope they end it, just how they did.

Raebus

District 9 was a brilliant movie, the best I've seen in a while. :)

I hope it doesn't get a sequel though, as a stand alone film it's great and a sequel would ruin it.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I could see a sequel coming, a bed one, but one nonetheless. The director of the movie was some unknown dude, and since this was such a success I wouldn't be surprised if he got a big head and wants to try again. Only to ruin it.

Raebus

Was he in brain dead? the main character. I kind of recognise him from somewhere...

F

foolishmortal

This movie was FREAKIN AWSOME!!! Best movie I've seen this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back