• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

District 9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just like to let you all know, this movie is based on one of Neil Blomkamps shorts that came out BEFORE Transformers.

Well aware of that, read about it in a film magazine. The original was called Live in Joburg.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Some critics are saying this could be the next big sci-fi. Like the next Matrix. But without 2 crappy sequels.
Too bad Avatar comes out in December to steal all the sci-fi glory :[

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Avatar will steal all the weeaboo and little kid glory.

District 9 will beat it I bet.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
James Cameron makes some damn good movies, but Avatar doesn't look like it'll have any real mass appeal. And District 9 looks all the more incredible by the day.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Some critics are saying this could be the next big sci-fi. Like the next Matrix. But without 2 crappy sequels.
Too bad Avatar comes out in December to steal all the sci-fi glory :[

How in the hell is Avatar going to steal the science fiction glory of District 9?
So far, for me, best science fiction move of the year's been Star Trek, but I hope for District 9 to change that.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
∞;4305789 said:
How in the hell is Avatar going to steal the science fiction glory of District 9?
So far, for me, best science fiction move of the year's been Star Trek, but I hope for District 9 to change that.

it does look very good and something that could start a cult ( i saw a publicbus with a bus sign on the side saying "This bus is for humans only. None humans are not allowed." It was crazy

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
it does look very good and something that could start a cult ( i saw a publicbus with a bus sign on the side saying "This bus is for humans only. None humans are not allowed." It was crazy

I woudn't say it could start a cult, but I think it could be pretty big. The thing you saw on the bus was just an ad. You knew that, right?

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
The film isn't directed by Jackson though, just helped to produce it.

But yeah, the short film its based on was great I really liked that so I'm really looking forward to this.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
lol lol

Seriously though, super pumped to see this. I'd go tonight, but I've got a prior obligation to watch Cannibal Holocaust in my friend's woods :(

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
How come this hasnt got as much publicity as it should? I never heard about it until like 4 days ago and it came out yesterday.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
lol lol

Seriously though, super pumped to see this. I'd go tonight, but I've got a prior obligation to watch Cannibal Holocaust in my friend's woods :(

awesome

How come this hasnt got as much publicity as it should? I never heard about it until like 4 days ago and it came out yesterday.

had a lot of this
450px-District-9_advertising_Canterbury_Tail_25_June_2009.jpg

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Movie had the shit hyped out of it, viral marketing, billboards, bus-ads, trailers, etc. Where have you been for the last two months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back