• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Distoria, an experiment. OOC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
RP is here:
http://forums.khinsider.com/original-roleplays/161937-distoria-free-join-anytime.html#post5542036

Alright, I had an idea, see? I want to make an RP with no explicitly stated setting. I don't want templates. I don't want to state any plot. I want people to post in this and do whatever.

The only rules I want are the general RPing rules: Don't powerplay/god mod, don't get banned, yadda yadda. EDIT: Also, don't shut down another person's story just because you want to do something different. Don't ignore their posts just because I'm giving everyone a bit more freedom. Go with the story that is presented.

You CAN put down a template, but I ask that you should fill it out as you post throughout the RP. Currently I've only made a post, so thusfar my template would look like this:

Name: Kalemn
Sex: Male
Appearance: Blue eyes, medium/short hair, clean-shaven face
Weapon(s): Sword

That's it.

Actually, I like that. Do that. Create the character, then fill out the template with the info you've provided. There's no limit to how many characters you can make.

Last edited:

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Name: Adam
Appearence: Blonde hair, one blue eye one green, pure white clothing, the shirt buttons like a double breasted suit, the pants are long and tight.
Bio: Part of a hivemind with his sister Eve

Name: Eve
Sex: Female
Appearence: Blonde hair, one green eye one blue, same clothes as Adam
Bio: Part of a hivemind with her brother Adam, depressed, is almost constantly generating darkness

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Name: Zack

Appearance: Blue eyes, black spikey hair. Wears black jacket with white shirt underneath. Black pants and black shoes.

Weapon(s): Black hilted, blue bladed sword enimating energy from it.

Other: Believes everything resides on fate and chance. Other than that he is pretty good, although he may appear evil. Has to take needles so his imagination doesn't get the best of him. His shoes make it seem that he has less or more gravity than other people

Last edited:

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Name: Elliot
Appearance: hazel eyes, long hair usually in a braid, usually wears a nice dress or skirt with a blouse
Weapon(s): hands and a katana

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Name: Fina
Appearance: Storm-gray eyes, waist length black and brown hair. A crescent shaped scar lies above her left brow. She wears black skinny jeans with black boots and a shoulder top.
Weapon(s): A machine gun hidden in a violin case and her fists

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Name: Xeon Terrum
Appearance: Light brown spiked up hair like he got out of bed, emerald green eyes, a scar over his left eye, fingerless gloves, shoulder armor pads, templar boots, chainmail over his upper body, templar guild armour that's silver, templar armour over his legs, navy blue pants, and a gold coin medallion over his neck.
Weapon(s): A medium sized buster sword and two duel knifes on the sides of his legs.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
So tempted to join, so I did. :3

Name: Alexandra -Alex- Vino
Appearance: Short, messy, neck length Auburn hair, with olive green eyes. She stands at around 5'5", and wears a black jacket, which underneath it is a white shirt, and long black pants with black boots. She doesn't wear much and doesn't have much on her. However, if you look closely, she does have a lot of feminine features (such as dainty but calloused fingers) thought at one glance she would look very much like a boy.
Weapon(s): Just her fists and feet. She has a small dagger in her pocket but she usually relies on her fists.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Your name sounds so familiar. Do I know you? We've both been around long enough that it's certainly plausible.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Maybe, although I don't remember your name (your current name at least, if you've had a name change). :3
And I must have seen you around as well. It's a pleasure to meet you. XD

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Oh. I don't remember the name...then again, I've always had bad memory... ;~;
But even so, it's still a pleasure to meet you, Stavvy! X3

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Nah, I was Stavros for the greater portion of my being here. Probably changed to Stavvy in 2009. Still, nice to meet most of you. But not you, Thor. Never you.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Here's my temp:
Name: Shiki
Sex: female
Appearance: Red hair, magenta eyes. White blouse, blue jeans, red sandals. I'd say about 5;7 with fair skin
Weapon(s): katana and a black fingerless leather glove with a gold symbol in the center of the palm. The glove seems to have a special ability....

I've been waiting for a chance to use these particular characters at the same time in a rp :) (Timmy will have a temp posted when he actually wakes up and starts to take part in the story as will Aaron.)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I totally want to join this, just to see what'll happen... but I've been busy lately. But I might not be soon. No, I probably won't be. And I see no reason to pass up a Stavvy RP... except being busy. UGAH! I shall see where my business lies in two or three days, and join or not accordingly.

Though I will certainly try. I mean, come on, Thor.'s joined this! He's actually doing something again! I am on the fence as to whether this is good or bad... probably the former. WHATEVER!

Yeah, I'll try and put my mark on this shit when I'm sure I can actually do... something. I don't like doing things half-assed, you know. Like, seriously, people better know. I mean, I do things half-assed often enough, but I don't like it!

/endinsanerant
'Kay, yeah, everyone gets the idea.

Abhorsen

Name: Nick Scyrio

Personality: Lazy, Procrastinator, sarcastic, jokster.

Appearance: Jet black hair, messy cut. Green eyes, 6'1", and in excellent shape despite his lazyness.

Weapon: Stun Gun Knuckles (5 million volt charge), Katana. Also various other hidden weapons.

Last edited:

Mr.Timeout

Banned
Name: Helgar

Appearance: Short black hair, brown eyes, about 5'8 and in his late teens. Tribal looking tattoos on his face of a bluish color.

Personality: Very to himself, and mysterious, but oddly enough still approachable.

Story: Abandoned as a small boy Helgar was force to steal and fight. He eventually met Avea (prounounced Uh-vay-uh) a younger girl with a similar story, who Helgar saved from being bullied by his eventual rival Jenova. Helgar treats Avea like a little sister who he will protect to the death. He was accidently chosen by the “Spirit Of Heroes” do to the fact of being close enough for the strength of his heart to be sensed and chosen over the original choice.

Weapon: Sword of Atlantis...(appearance of sword coming soon).

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nah, I was Stavros for the greater portion of my being here. Probably changed to Stavvy in 2009. Still, nice to meet most of you. But not you, Thor. Never you.

Ah, yes! Stavros, I remember that name. I remember because it reminded me of 'Stratos' which reminded me of the anime 'Stratos 4' and that's probably how I remembered you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back