• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Distoria, an experiment. OOC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm glad people like my little idea.

I totally want to join this, just to see what'll happen... but I've been busy lately. But I might not be soon. No, I probably won't be. And I see no reason to pass up a Stavvy RP... except being busy. UGAH! I shall see where my business lies in two or three days, and join or not accordingly.

Though I will certainly try. I mean, come on, Thor.'s joined this! He's actually doing something again! I am on the fence as to whether this is good or bad... probably the former. WHATEVER!

Yeah, I'll try and put my mark on this shit when I'm sure I can actually do... something. I don't like doing things half-assed, you know. Like, seriously, people better know. I mean, I do things half-assed often enough, but I don't like it!

/endinsanerant
'Kay, yeah, everyone gets the idea.

If you're busy, I understand. Don't stress yourself if you can't do it, it's cool.

I've been waiting for a chance to use these particular characters at the same time in a rp :) (Timmy will have a temp posted when he actually wakes up and starts to take part in the story as will Aaron.)

>.< It's so weird when someone uses your name as an RP character's.

Ah, yes! Stavros, I remember that name. I remember because it reminded me of 'Stratos' which reminded me of the anime 'Stratos 4' and that's probably how I remembered you. :D
Yay! People remember me :D.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Haha, DarkFyre, your post is funny :p XD

Really? I was going more for a smooth pervert. The last time I played a pervert was in a Bleach RP and my guy was the next Kenpachi. I could understand the funny from him. He'd often pay the Squad 12 Captain with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to set up perverted moments. That scientist was addicted to those. I can't remember who played him though...

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
I'm just saying this, but now there are apparently two people who know that my character is female, but I'm pointing out that no one can really notice her feminine features unless your character...is like Darkfyre's and Lunar's (which I'm not thoroughly convinced of how that Shiki found out so easily. Just because she is a girl doesn't mean she 'knows' other girls. Not to worry, Lunar, I'm not upset.)

...Because then the whole disguise has no meaning... :(

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Shiki found out so easily. Just because she is a girl doesn't mean she 'knows' other girls.
Shiki saw the confrontation between you and darkfyre's character and noticed that your character had some fear in her eyes behind the anger (because she is really really good at reading people due of Timmy always hiding his emotions and her own need to find out whats wrong with him. heance lots of practice) The conversation itself, the fear, her own womanly intuition, and the fact that she's one of the sharper tools in the shed on top of that were how she put the pieces together and figured out she was a girl.
To clear things up

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Just to let you guys know, there ARE consequences to your actions. Just because I give you creative control doesn't mean you can abuse it.

That's all I'm saying. :D

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Really? I was going more for a smooth pervert. The last time I played a pervert was in a Bleach RP and my guy was the next Kenpachi. I could understand the funny from him. He'd often pay the Squad 12 Captain with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to set up perverted moments. That scientist was addicted to those. I can't remember who played him though...

Oh...smooth pervert :p Sorry, didn't see ya as that XD No offense BTW

Oh and here's a second temp:

Name: Henry

Sex: Male

Appearance: Slicked back brown hair, golden/hazel eyes, nice clothes

Weapon: Punching gloves that can break through almost anything and if hit hard enough, can knock or even kill a person by smashing into them so hard

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Just to let you guys know, there ARE consequences to your actions. Just because I give you creative control doesn't mean you can abuse it.

That's all I'm saying. :D

But of course. As it stands, my possible relationship with Blue's chara is likely to have gone in the negative range because of his actions. Same could be said for Shiki. That's just how life goes, even fantasy life.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yikes, old thread. D: Please don't bump old threads, D-F! There's lots of roleplays open right now that'll definitely take new RPers and such, so please take a look at those threads. The ones that are open are normally on the first or second pages of the OOC sections.

Otherwise... eep, closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back