• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

distance running

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibanez350ex

not sure wether your gaming allows for free time lol but do u enjoy the distance running, wether its a 5 miler or a marathon or further. i used to run alot but gave up due to loss of interest and work and all that, but i have started running again and hoping to get back into it again. i actually prefer the trail running, i find it more peaceful than the road running.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
my running consists of me sprinting for a quarter mile before losing all will to live.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
If you're asking if people put time aside to be healthy instead of gaming all day, then I imagine some would say yes. If they're putting aside time for running for gaming, maybe? I'll admit, it took me a few tries to understand what you were asking at first before I could respond.

Anyways, I myself have been running two miles every other day to stay healthy and get more fit. I've never tried to do long distance runs such as 5 or 7 miles, because it requires more dedication and patience. Including preparation for your body to handle the stress you put it through to build up to doing 5 or more miles. I don't play games real often anymore, so it's not a question of me having time to run. It's more of a matter of wanting to do it in the first place. I have done trail running and 5k's at most, because they're easier for someone like me to do without having to wait long periods of recovery time. And as much as I'd like to do a marathon or a half marathon, I'm not ready for that in the least. Plus, I don't want to lose toenails, like I've seen happen to other runners. Whereas I do want to build up to five miles this year.

Will I continue to make time for running over gaming, Internet, or ect? For now, I will. Not always, because running can get boring after awhile. And I tend to overdo it sometimes until I'm limping or have a foot fracture, so... might do something else like cycling instead. It really depends on the person when it comes down to it. :)

I know I rambled a lot but hopefully what I wrote makes sense.

ibanez350ex

i sorry if it sounded that bad but i oftern thought if i put the time to complete an ff game 100% i may just beat a running personal best lol gaming can be quite addictive yeah, these days ill only play for an hour most nights but in the past when at school/college i would play for around 4hours most nights. looking back its nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back