• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dissocial Personality Disorder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
'Seems like you're more of a sociopath to me. Psychopaths walk around, hacking babies to bits with machetes and feel nothing. Sociopaths think that they can label themselves 'as' psychopaths, then seek guidance on KHI.

Its sort of funny because one of my aunt's friends is a psychologist who just got out of grad school was hanging around when i came over one day. I asked him what the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath was.

He told me that a psychopath is unevitably more radical, and is usually the 'last' person to know that he's a psychopath.
Whereas a sociopath is much more introverted, and may actually go as far as seeking guidance to get rid of it.

Balance may be necessary.

A sociopath is capable of awful things as long as they benefit him. A psychopath enjoys/craves these acts.

C

Charlie

Believe me when I say that the kid's not a psychopath.
The bulk of this feels as if its more of an attention - getter.

man_of_power

hm...well i understand how it's like to have some kind of personality disorder as I have one myself but you self-diagnosed this right? that's not accurate. see a doctor. he's a doctor. he's supposed to help.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
So there you have it, the official KHI stance on mental disorders is 'suck it up.' This place is why the terrorist hate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back