• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralz

It won't work. Disney is full of wusses, but it can't be helped.

Maybe Sora has some fraction of a chance, but probably still not happening.

Awards
It won't work. Disney is full of wusses, but it can't be helped.

Maybe Sora has some fraction of a chance, but probably still not happening.

It's not that they're "wusses". Disney is a children's entertainment company. They don't want their g-rated cartoon characters fighting in combat.

Crystal

Silver Member
What if just taking KH character but not Disney character into combat game?

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
^ that's the problem. Disney part owns everything original about KH. And I think it's company policy that none of their characters can participate in "violence" anymore, so even if it's a character designed by Nomura they're out.

Do I think that's silly...YES!
Do I think that SE needs to re-negotiate their contract... YES!
Will either one of those happen...NO, sadly

Crystal

Silver Member
^ that's the problem. Disney part owns everything original about KH. And I think it's company policy that none of their characters can participate in "violence" anymore, so even if it's a character designed by Nomura they're out.

Do I think that's silly...YES!
Do I think that SE needs to re-negotiate their contract... YES!
Will either one of those happen...NO, sadly

Oh..maybe they want to makes KH being a games which suit for children playing as well.
And they want to remain the characteristics of Disney.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Geez people, did none of you pay attention to the wording of that interview? The way it's stated it seems Square never actually asked Disney. They just automatically assumed they wouldn't approve.

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
I would love to see a KH Dissidia.... well, I would more prefer Sora and Riku, maybe Roxas or some of the other original KH characters showing up as unlockable characters in a Dissidia. I don't find much appeal in BEING a Disney character and fighting FF characters, lol. I would never pick Goofy if I could choose to be Cloud or Riku or something.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
to bad eh
if sora was our hero then riku would be our villain
if riku was hero ansem sod would be our villian
if roxas was our hero riku would be our villain
if either terra or ven it be mx or vanitas
to bad it could really cool if they can fight in there own game why not in other

Decrith

I'd like to see someone remake Sora vs Roxas & Riku vs Roxas, that would be epic.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't care what anyone says, there would be absolutely nothing wrong with including a few KH characters in Dissidia. But most FF fans act like a stick is in their asses at the slight mention of Sora or anyone else gracing the game's roster. Smh

Agreed, it won't kill you. Some fans they are.... more like fandumb. Why you think TV Tropes has a whole page on them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't care what anyone says, there would be absolutely nothing wrong with including a few KH characters in Dissidia. But most FF fans act like a stick is in their asses at the slight mention of Sora or anyone else gracing the game's roster. Smh

I'm with them, mainly because there are tons of other FF characters who didn't make the cut for Dissidia and Duodecim, especially from the older games (pre-FF7). I'd rather they get a chance in the spotlight instead of KH characters. But that's just me :\

Decrith

Highly doubt it, with Disney part owning KH. Although I really wish they make one somehow.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
I didn't know that Dissidia was ment to be a KH game. That would of been cool.
But I enjoy Dissidia being a FF game. If it wasn't for Dissidia I wouldn't have known about half of FF characters. Before Dissidia I only knew about FF7, FF10 and FF12.

Decrith

I always liked the game, Dissidia is an awesome game, I really wish they added KH characters, for more variations.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

Because it's a game that celebrates the Final Fantasy series. The inclusion of a Kingdom Hearts character means a few dozen more worthy Final Fantasy characters get snubbed. So no, there shouldn't be any Kingdom Hearts characters in Dissidia, nor do I want Dragon Quest, or any other Square-Enix franchise in it. If there was a "Dissidia" game created for Kingdom Hearts characters, I'm sure that would suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back