• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia: Final Fantasy Opera Omnia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy Opera Omnia - 2016, turn-based for smartphones

This is my favorite part from the trailer. The graphics are pretty good considering for a mobile game. It's not FF Mobius but I get lag issues from that game.

Cq7YS-tUMAAKpR9.jpg:large

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yes they both voiced them in kh2

Ah I see, makes sense.

All the Bravest can be cut from that list since its just transaction trash...

Airborne Brigade is old in mobile years.

Brave Exvius has its own story with its own characters and only uses the FF characters to pad the gameplay.

Record Keeper and Theatrhythm barely have stories lol, but yeah. This game will be something different since it will probably involve the characters more in the story like the first two Dissidias I would imagine.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Can we say that SE is "relaunching" the "Dissidia" brand? They're using the new Dissidia logo for this spinoff.

But other than that, I'm hungry for a Dissidia/Duodecim type of game, but I'm okay with this. It's a small scale project, sure, but I love it and hope they localize it. It seems fun.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

This is my favorite part from the trailer. The graphics are pretty good considering for a mobile game. It's not FF Mobius but I get lag issues from that game.

Cq7YS-tUMAAKpR9.jpg:large
This screenshot made me realize something.
This game is in the exact same style as IX!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Why am I just now seeing this? So much IX love~ <3

But I'm not buying the concept? What am I missing? It doesn't really look similar to the Dissidia entries so far. Bares minor similarities to FF Explorers. Otherwise it looks like another traditional filler turn-based RPG, like Brave Exvius, Dimensions, and FF Legends. Not that they aren't entertaining entries, but with my time constraints it all seems like bloatware.

DanteAle

The game is now avaible in Japan. Anyone is able to play it?

C3fRU1hVcAAzbpp.jpg

tiofrodo

I am, with QooApp you can download it, pretty fun, no AP bullshit which mean you can play until you don't want to anymore. Sucks that it isn't translated as i did encounter a roadblock that i don't know how to open, you aren't going to understand much outiside of the basics that are shown to you but you can get some enjoyment out of it.
Also there is a event to get Squall, him, Zidane and Tifa get a boost and the things that are used to draw weapons(similar to RK) are plenty and there is a Banner that has 5* weapons for them.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

why isnt gaius in a dissidia yet

SoulXaldin

Awards
This game looks pretty decent, I must say. I hope they localize this and the actual Dissidia game. Although, I don't the graphical choice for the models. I'm pretty sure Mobius set an example for the graphical capabilities of of current smartphones (iOS and Android). Even if they're not the best in the world, it's still pretty impressive for a game on a phone. I can't really change anything since its already out, but they should have at least done better with the graphics.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
While this does look cool, idk if I'll like it once it's out. FFRK is the only iOS FF I've cared for and I even got burnt out on that eventually.

I'm just getting tired of all these spinoffs of spinoffs of spinoffs. Bring back the PSP Dissidia with all the mechanics from 012, make it as pretty as the arcade version, keep all existing characters and add some new ones, then put it on PS4 and Vita and I'm sold and can die happy.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
So they announced a world wide release.

[video=youtube;85GI-rnBESU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85GI-rnBESU[/video]

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I do still really want this, even though it always bums me out when characters I like are useless and "low-tier" as the game goes on and on. Especially in a game like this where the story sort of matters, and the only reason I really want is because most of these guys ain't getting in the real Dissidia lol.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I wish they used the PSP assets for this. Those models look like shit. I'll still download this just to check it out.

Also, why show January 2018 when we're already half way through January 2018? They literally have two weeks to release this lol.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Opera Omina is releasing this evening @ 5:30PM PST. Super random announcement, but apparently Dissidia NT and Opera Omina share the same worldview.

Source

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh is it out? I pre-registered and last night it still said it wasn't out for me...but I didn't even bother to check today.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I played the first segment last night. I'm actually having fun with this despite the terrible models and animation. Also the "Downloading" flash screens reminds me of a Mini Clip game lol.

I will say the bravery system actually works well with a turn based RPG. There is a strategy to the game and it does require thinking before which opponent you strike.

I like the additional characters introduced, but I have a hunch some of these characters that are going to be added to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.
Rem, Sahz, Yuna, Yuffie, Vivi, Zack Fair etc.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm considering in downloading this. How do people like it so far?

I like it well enough, I'd play it more if I had more going on and thus less time to play games I actually bought like the actual Dissidia game lol. I agree Recon that the bravery system works well with an RPG.

Back