• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia: Final Fantasy Opera Omnia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm considering in downloading this. How do people like it so far?

I mean, the game is not groundbreaking at all. Plenty of the game's elements can be found in the series main games, but for a mobile game that encompasses most Final Fantasy characters...it has its charm. If you're a true fan, can get past the bad animations, and like most Final Fantasy characters then I'd recommend the game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Just started playing this yesterday & now I only got 5 days to unlock best girl Faris? My timing is either really good or really crap. (I didn't miss out on Freya, did I?)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Just started playing this yesterday & now I only got 5 days to unlock best girl Faris? My timing is either really good or really crap. (I didn't miss out on Freya, did I?)

Its not hard to unlock characters, getting any further than that to get better gear for them is the hard part lol. And no, I don't even know if Freya has been in the Japanese version? I forget lol.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Its not hard to unlock characters, getting any further than that to get better gear for them is the hard part lol. And no, I don't even know if Freya has been in the Japanese version? I forget lol.

A quick look on some wikis suggest she hasn't yet.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I have a hunch some of these characters that are going to be added to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.
Rem, Sahz, Yuna, Yuffie, Vivi, Zack Fair etc.

Well...it appears my assumptions got to the better of me lol.

The game just got an update and Square has announced the game now has 2 million worldwide downloads. New characters added are Cyan, Lightning, and Papalymo.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Cloud looks like Vegeta lmao

I haven’t played this game in forever and when I went to play, my save data was gone. Got back up to Chapter 3. Looks like this game got some major updates, but boy, it’s still poorly programmed. But you know what? This gacha game is still better than Dissidia NT.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
Cloud looks like Vegeta lmao

Not surprised. Akira Toriyama never draws more than three faces.

Also: Opera Omnia is good enough. It's also good food if you like FFXV, as no less than three characters from that game are hilariously powerful (and one of them is Thighwind).

Back