• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Dissida: Final Fantasy Arcade - "FFVII Remake Confirmed"

image1.jpg

image6.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

Sploosh

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Re: Dissida: Final Fantasy Arcade - "FFVII Remake Confirmed"

It's about 100 Yen per play session, though it depends on the machine...

I want to add that SE has a big foot in the arcade business with owning Taito (Space Invaders, etc) and I believe have their own arcade systems that they sell to other companies so this is a good way to push their big brands out there while reaping the benefits of their stable hold of the arcade business.

Now that's really something close to addiction, lol.

It never hurts to have several irons in the fire and if these Arcades are really such a money maker in asia Square would be stupid not to capitalize on it.

Ah man, those were the days. Arcade machines still exist over where I live in the US, but they are very few and far between (and by that, I mean quality arcade games like Street Fighter II, Motal Kombat, Ms. Pac Man and Galaga, not the generic shooter where all you do is shoot deer).
I'm sure that around here there also still exist some, but very rarely and they aren't really popular among the general populace.
Not with several home consoles and handhelds in the competition.

Holey Moley, these screens are such awesome eye candy. <3
But damn, in that picture above Onion Knight is almost scary with what looks like glowing demon/zombie eyes...o_0

And that girl...is she wielding a Cannabis-plant as a weapon???

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Re: Dissidia: Final Fantasy Arcade - "FFVII Remake Confirmed"

Is it ok to be jealous? Cause i'm so jealous of japan fans right now. They get to play what will probably be one of the coolest arcade games ever.

Though someone said arcade games somtimes are ported to other consols. I hope so, but i wont get my hopes up, instead i'll just put it on my bucket list.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

What exactly is a closed conference?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Probably means they ain't streaming anything. We may have to wait for news from it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

This company is real secretive. you'd think they would want the world to see how they're coming but I guess that's what the big conferences are for.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Double post I know but here's the goods.
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/company/ja/news/2015/html/71ccb41ec7f230030d31cc6b8f689aa3.html

Conference details:
- Collaboration between Square Enix and Koei Tecmo Games
- Developed by Team Ninja
- Runs at 60fps
- The arcade cabinet uses PS4 hardware and tech, collaboration with SCEJA
- The controller buttons are PS buttons as well
- Brand new 3v3 party action fighter based on the foundations of the previous PSP series
- Summon system is team based, one summon a team of 3 players
- 50+ characters planned
- Will have constant updates for new characters, stages, music, summons, customization parts, gameplay systems, and balance tweaks
- Fall 2015 release in Japan, location testing starts on 4/13 next Monday
- There will be at least a one year exclusivity period in arcades before they consider porting it to home consoles
- Takeo Kujiraoka is the director, Takeharu Ishimoto is the composer

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Sounds all very promising.

The 50+ characters bit sounds especially intriguing, with all the possible updates/DLCs on top this game seems to have the potential to top most of the usual well-known fighting games like Street Fighter, Tekken or Soul Calibur with the sheer number of possible characters.

It's almost reaching Dynasty Warriors-levels which have around 80+ playable characters.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Oh, & this fella is 1 of them.
Z65fvG6.jpg

CCOFduuUMAIZqxp.png

CCOFYvIUAAAj8u5.png

img1_l.png

img1_l.png

img1_l.png

img1_l.png

img1_l.png

img1_l.png

1428657553-dissidia-final-fantasy-arcade.jpg

EDIT: touchpad apparently a part of the arcade controls.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The 50+ characters bit sounds especially intriguing, with all the possible updates/DLCs on top this game seems to have the potential to top most of the usual well-known fighting games like Street Fighter, Tekken or Soul Calibur with the sheer number of possible characters.

It's almost reaching Dynasty Warriors-levels which have around 80+ playable characters.
50+ characters include the DLC and later additions, I believe.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Tiz, Edea, Anges, Ringabell
Does Bravely Default truly come under the Final Fantasy world, or has it become its own little thing?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards

This all sounds great. I just hope they come up with a better growth system because it will be overwhelming to level up so many characters.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

There's a reason fighting games don't usually go that high. Smaller rosters means better balance in general for match ups. Although if anything I wouldn't put this in the same league as Street Fighter or Virtua Fighter. Dissidia has always been more of an arena fighter like Power Stone.

lol

This all sounds great. I just hope they come up with a better growth system because it will be overwhelming to level up so many characters.

I don't think those RPG elements are going to be there.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

RAMZA. YES <3 Please let his counterpart be Delita. And for the love of all things good in this world, Agrias needs to be there as well.

Ace and Queen should represent Type-0. Maybe Kurasame.

Back