• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy - "Expand your horizontals."

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dissidia 011?

• Hell yes

Votes: 36 97.3%
  • no, enough dissidia games

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Just wanted to point out that Cantata Mortis and God in Fire are two different songs. The former is the epic "One-Winged Angel" inspired theme and the second is a rock song. On the regular edition of the soundtrack they are mashed together as one track but on the limited edition, both are included separately as bonus tracks on the third disc. Carmen Lucis is great!

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Just wanted to point out that Cantata Mortis and God in Fire are two different songs. The former is the epic "One-Winged Angel" inspired theme and the second is a rock song. On the regular edition of the soundtrack they are mashed together as one track but on the limited edition, both are included separately as bonus tracks on the third disc. Carmen Lucis is great!

I downloaded the limited edition a while back and I have noticed that.

On another note, one that I neglected to mention that was on the third disc is the final track, "DISSIDIA 012[duodecim] FINAL FANTASY [FINAL TRAILER]." The instrumentation at the beginning really made me feel like I was playing a Final Fantasy game while the instrumentation at the end was pure and epic awesomesauce!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Skip to 0:22
[video=youtube;HcRbjr9wORU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcRbjr9wORU[/video]

Skip to 6:40
[video=youtube;C6UOL_v5EFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6UOL_v5EFI&list=UU7zhLUNET4xL_GoVa4IONNg[/video]
Tell me again why we can't have Dissidia Kingdom Hearts? There's literally a Disney fighting game within Disney Infinity 2. Granted it's technically a fan work, but one that's officially promoted & distributed by Disney themselves.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Skip to 0:22
[video=youtube;HcRbjr9wORU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcRbjr9wORU[/video]

Skip to 6:40
[video=youtube;C6UOL_v5EFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6UOL_v5EFI&list=UU7zhLUNET4xL_GoVa4IONNg[/video]
Tell me again why we can't have Dissidia Kingdom Hearts? There's literally a Disney fighting game within Disney Infinity 2. Granted it's technically a fan work, but one that's officially promoted & distributed by Disney themselves.

Well Dianey never said No to a Dissidia Kingdom Hearts, Nomura did.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Unfortunately, I think that if Square Enix were to produce any more Dissidia games, they would be primarily for mobiles...

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I was literally thinking about how an HD Dissidia needed to happen just last night. So this makes me immensely happy, but yeah I'm obviously banking on it being for consoles later.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
I'm fangirling over here & its not pretty lol. I'm so excited! Even if a port takes awhile I'm glad they're keeping the series alive. Also, Wouldn't it be cool if we could import our FF XIV characters!? Seeing Y’shtola using Holy makes me want to kick some ass as my White Mage! Also I'd expect at the very least to see Ace, Serah and/or Noel, and probably Noctis making an appearance.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Prologus has seen a massive price hike in North America, where it's now $15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back