• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

dissapointed with summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
...I never used the summons. I hardly ever use them anyway. xD I mean, even in the first one, the only summon I ever used was Tinkerbell...

Never used them in CoM, either.

^ Yes, Peter Pan is. The chest containing the charm for his summon is in Port Royal (second visit, I think), next to the Wrecked Ship savepoint.

I

inhiding

I've only used Chicken Little a few times, just to entertain my little brother.

But other than that, no.

Dark Fenrir

beyond the distance of the twilight haven
i used them alot but only to get them to level 7 and get the hades paradox cup other than that they were pretty useless and i only used them once or twice in kh1 no too dissappointed since i expected them to be very useless like in the first game

Kisa.Sama

I didn't know what was happening alot with the summons... I just mashed the triangle button... >>
I used Stitch 8 times I think.... He's so cute. : D I used Peter Pan a couple times, never figured out what the hell he did other than fly around and say annoying stuff. I used Genie once and Chicken Little once to test 'um out...

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I used them all once. They all suck. I thought Stitch would kick some butt. But all he does is shoot liquid ooze out of his guns and plays his ukulele. The summons only work well if you level them up. But even then they still aren't that good. I was really dissapointed when I saw that the summons take up your drive gauge. What's the point? I'd rather use the Drive forms than the summons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back