• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disputes between Lea - Even & Ienzo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Well, they didn't have emotions at the time said event. Maybe they don't feel anything about the events that occurred, either. But that minor theory aside, I think that they'd recognize that what was done was done and that it's behind them, and there's something else at hand now.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
That's an interesting idea about who would take up the mantle for Radiant Garden. I never thought of that. Would it be Ienzo though? We've only seen him interacting with Ansem by eating ice cream
Well he was taken in to the castle after his parents died, so Ansem could have been his guardian, through it never really been said that excatly, just that Even and the others at the castle were raising him.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Well he was taken in to the castle after his parents died, so Ansem could have been his guardian, through it never really been said that excatly, just that Even and the others at the castle were raising him.

I think they all took care of him, but Ansem saw him like he was a son, and allowed the 7 year old to persuade him into building the labortory below the castle

KevVentus

Oh yeah I remember now that Ienzo was the one who was able to persuade him. I suppose that does put him in the running for "Ansem's favorite". Interesting : )

If they were to acknowledge someone as the new leader, I wonder if they would try to restore the good name of the ruler of the castle

I expect some discord at the least.

Being Nobodies or not, a person can't just kill you cruelly while you beg for your life, and then you're all water under the bridge, and buddy-buddy. That goes steep in one's memory, and it's highly unrealistic. Then again, it is KH, so...

I don't expect a fight, but dislike will be imminent. And if Lea wants something, the result should be that they won't give it.

This is Axel/Lea we're talking about he never get repercussions for his actions.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
There should not a shred of animosity between them. At all.

Axel=/=Lea
Zexion=/=Ienzo
Vexen=/=Even

Characters cannot "turn" into Nobodies, they turn into Heartless. The vestige left behind (body and soul), takes a mind of its own inheriting traits of the original persona.

That said, Ienzo and Even cannot be butthurt at Lea over something Axel did. If anything, they should be grateful Axel had them expunged so that they could rejoin their original bodies.

KevVentus

Axel=/=Lea
Zexion=/=Ienzo
Vexen=/=Even

Characters cannot "turn" into Nobodies, they turn into Heartless. The vestige left behind (body and soul), takes a mind of its own inheriting traits of the original persona.

That said, Ienzo and Even cannot be butthurt at Lea over something Axel did. If anything, they should be grateful Axel had them expunged so that they could rejoin their original bodies.

That's what I'm saying : )

That was a good way to put it. I would hope they address their Nobodies' actions in some way though

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Axel=/=Lea
Zexion=/=Ienzo
Vexen=/=Even

The do too have a right to be buthurt, axel kiled him with itnetions to only further himself not to help them.

but lets be real, there not going to mention this issue at all, there gonna just focus on the return to their humanity

KevVentus

If anything I can see Even joking about it in an antagonizing way and suggesting Lea "owes him", then Lea proceeding to say he always gets stuck with the dirty work.

Silent hero_

Awards
That's true. The somebodies cannot be held responsible for their respective Nobodies actions, because they're two different people, although a Nobody is the Somebodies other half.

However, as Nomura confirmed that the Sombodies can remember "their" time as a Nobody, there should be some talk about their Nobodies' pasts.

Nomura confirmed also (in the latest Famitsu?) that it will be revealed in the game about what specific Members of the Organization were up to during certain time periods.

DropDistance

Even though they will all remember what Axel did, they're back as humans/real people again so it shouldn't really matter. It might be awkward being together though lol. I know if I was brought back because of someone destroying me, it would be the least of my worries since I would be whole again.

Awards
I always envisioned the names of the other Org. members as:

Demyx - Myde
Luxord - Rolud
Marluxia - Lumaria
Larxene - Arlene

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well that might be an awkward conversation. "Yeah sorry for killing you back there, but you were a bit of an asshole". I can't see either Even or Ienzo holding a grudge like that. Now that they are human again their normal personalities should return and it was a lifetime ago. And if they have their memories of their nobodies some of them might be very shocked and find their actions out of line. They could try to make amends to the worlds.

I'd really like to see how they interact with Ansem the Wise. Would the apprentices apology for being corrupted by Xehanort and are all ties between Xehanort officially cut? (It looks like Braig is still working for the master, but he was like that before he became a nobody.) Would Ansem still hold resentment towards them? The later seems less likely since Ansem seems kind of broken and he's anger cooled.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
The do too have a right to be buthurt, axel kiled him with itnetions to only further himself not to help them.

Except Lea never "killed" Ienzo and Even: Axel killed Zexion and Vexen.

Lea, Ienzo, and Even became Heartless upon being separated from their vessels. You seem to be under the popular misconception that Lea and the others became Nobodies; this is erroneous. Due to all three of them holding strong wills, their discarded vessels were enabled a sentience which derived memories and traits from the Nobodies original existence. Nobodies have no existence of their own: their flesh is not their own, their soul is not their own, their memories are not their own: they are anomalies that should not even exist. You can think of them as "emotionless clones" in a sense.

This same way this formula works:

Axel=/=Lea
Zexion=/=Ienzo
Vexen=/=Even

Is the same as this one:

Sora=/=Roxas
AX/Ansem Seeker of Darkness=/=Xemnas

nubstyle

Hey, i just realized, would some nobodies wake up sooner? They werent all killed at the same time.

Absolute

Hey, i just realized, would some nobodies wake up sooner? They werent all killed at the same time.

One of the pictures showed all the apprentices on the floor with one appearing to get up. I assumed that was the point of them all returning as somebodies.

But you bring up a good point. For instance, in that group, Xaldin was the last defeated, almost a good year after Vexen or Zexion being defeated in CoM. It will probably be that nomura will say 'By sheer coincidence, all their heartless were defeated at the same time.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back