• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disputes between Lea - Even & Ienzo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
No way would there be a physical fight, Lea would crush them.

Have to agree with that. Despite having some powers Even and Ienzo aren't really fighting types.

They may hold out a time against Lea with Even taking a defensive position shielding Ienzo who then attacks with long range abilities, but in the end Lea would eventually outmuscle them.

Would be interesting to see though which side Aeleus would take as he was shown there as well.
I would assume though he would team up with Even and Ienzo due to his apparent loyalty to Ienzo...and then Lea would most likely be in trouble.
I doubt he could win against Even, Ienzo and Aeleus as a team.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Have to agree with that. Despite having some powers Even and Ienzo aren't really fighting types.

They may hold out a time against Lea with Even taking a defensive position shielding Ienzo who then attacks with long range abilities, but in the end Lea would eventually outmuscle them.

Would be interesting to see though which side Aeleus would take as he was shown there as well.
I would assume though he would team up with Even and Ienzo due to his apparent loyalty to Ienzo...and then Lea would most likely be in trouble.

I would doubt it too, but he recent status of importance as a chracter in this series proably means he could beat them all. The guys nearly a proataganist now

flurryflames

I don't think that Even would want to confront him like that. After all dejabu isn't something he would want to remeber as having the memories of Vexen. He knows that Lea could fight as Axel and has been showed to knock people out. Would actually be funny to see that kind of interaction though.

Aeleus could hold his own by out muscling him, but it would be hard to determine this since we are not sure if him or the other apprentices have their powers as well. If doen'st Aeleus have his axe sword or his earthquake ability Lea would win easily since we know he has chakrams. Aeleus is strong, but slow. If Dilan joined in with Aeleusll it might be a problem for Lea unless there are other members there to team up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back