• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disputes between Lea - Even & Ienzo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent hero_

Awards
In the latest Famitsu interview, I spotted the question: "Do the somebodies have memories from their time as a Nobody?" Nomura answered yes. So this made me thinking about Lea, Even and Ienzo. Wouldn't there be any disputes between those three, when you think about what Axel did to Zexion and Vexen at C.O...? Will they talk at all about "their" past in the Organization? Thoughts?

JustSnilloc

I don't see why they wouldn't talk about it... But at the same time they don't seem to be upset about it either

Mr Yippie

oh herp i didnt realize the connection between him brutally murdering the scientist and his assistant

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
It'd be pretty awkward. I don't know how they;d be able to trust him. But for plot purposes I think they'll just let by gones be by gones since we see them together.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Agreed, they may just hash it out and let it go. They had the motivation of becoming whole again as nobodies, and attaining a heart. Now that they are somebodies again I don't think there would be dispute, since there desire has been fulfilled. But we could be totally wrong, maybe they are that way in real life, since some of them do come across as shady dudes.

I wonder if we will ever have Marluxia, Luxord, and Larxene explained as well.

Awards
I was wondering about this, too. How odd that in the trailer he's working with someone that should probably hold a grudge, considering how they were killed by him, and knew he killed them. Maybe they're not the type to hold a grudge. Maybe they attribute it to being heartless, since they've possible done some cruel things in that time. Or maybe they find the task at hand... whatever that is... to be more important?

flurryflames

I remember Axel telling Vexen that the order of his death came from Marluxia in COM. So perhaps Vexen feels that Axel did it because of orders and won't hold it against him. Now with Ienzo Axel didn't kill him and he let Replika do it. He only let it happen. When he was Zexion he knew that he was screwed anyway when Axel found out about Zexion trying to use Riku against the organization. It makes sense that way, but I think they would feel great ful that they are back.

Awards
Now with Ienzo Axel didn't kill him and he let Replika do it. He only let it happen.
Huh, maybe. It seemed to me that he practically told Repliku to do it.

CoM said:
Zexion: Oh... Oh, yes. The replica, of course. We can use this Riku to defeat the real one. Axel?
Axel: (To the replica) Wouldn't you like to be real? (The replica nods) All you need is the kind of power that the real Riku doesn't have. If you can get that, you can be a new person---not Riku, nor anybody else. You won't just be a copy of someone. You will be unique, your OWN self.
Zexion: Axel! What are you saying to him?!
Axel: You know, he's as good a place to start as any.
Zexion: You can't do this! (The replica grabs Zexion by the collar. He is surrounded by an aura of darkness, as the replica starts to drain Zexion's life force. Zexion begins to fade away)
Axel: So sorry, Zexion. You just found out way too much.

Seems harder to take as a "Oops, nothing I can do" to me and more like a "Hey, you should kill him, that'd help you reach your goal" ... but I could be wrong, as I so often am.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Seems harder to take as a "Oops, nothing I can do" to me and more like a "Hey, you should kill him, that'd help you reach your goal" ... but I could be wrong, as I so often am.
I think you're right. Especially if that it the game's text.

KevVentus

Well you have to take into consideration that Nobodies aren't the same people as their somebodies. When Axel killed Vexen, he literally wasn't himself. He was a heartless shell with no emotions. You would think that there would be some tension in that room, but it's an interesting dynamic. I hope it's addressed in some way though

flurryflames

I know the words for the japanese are alot different but I can't find it. So I watched the english one and saw the clip and Axel was silent until he heard what Zexion's plan was for the organziation. He didn't have to say it he just figured it out. Zexion was trying to manipulate him as well. To me it is more like "uh oh I am screwed maybe if I sweet talk Axel he will let me live." Zexion could of gotten away, but he panicked.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
And Demyx! D: Don't forget the bard of the organization!
F@ck me how could I have forgot about Demyx!? Idk what name his somebody could even have, unless it's something totally stupid, but we do have a name like "Even", righht.

MasterZeR0

F@ck me how could I have forgot about Demyx!? Idk what name his somebody could even have, unless it's something totally stupid, but we do have a name like "Even", righht.

Dyme? Edym? Myde? Ummm.... Emdy? D'mey? I like that last one ^-^

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Dyme? Edym? Myde? Ummm.... Emdy? D'mey? I like that last one ^-^
Hah they'll proly use some dumb isht like, Dyme lol. But I guess any of them.

Same goes for Marluxia, Luxord, and Larxene. I feel like they didn't think about it or take it into consideration before hand and now are like "oh shit, what are we gonna name them"

Edit: They may never end up explaining them or reintroduce them again, in which case I'm sad.

Awards

Same goes for Marluxia, Luxord, and Larxene. I feel like they didn't think about it or take it into consideration before hand and now are like "oh shit, what are we gonna name them"
It'd be awful if they just left it up even after the end. I hope they tell all the names. :d

As for Demyx, I vote for Myde, myself. Sound like something they'd do.

MasterZeR0

Edit: They may never end up explaining them or reintroduce them again, in which case I'm sad.

Aw man, me too. That'd be laaaame. I hope they become villains again. :D well, specifically Marluxia and Larxene. (Imalura and Lenare? Lolol)

Awards
I like to think Larxene will either be Relena or Arlene. And Lumaria sounds good for Marluxia. :D ...Okay, it's a bit girly, but still. Durol of Luxord, perhaps?

I wonder, if they are reintroduced, will they let the past go like Ienzo apparently has... Luxord has nothing to forgive, but I can see Marluxia and maybe Larxene having some issues with Lea. But I dunno.

MasterZeR0

I like to think Larxene will either be Relena or Arlene. And Lumaria sounds good for Marluxia. :D ...Okay, it's a bit girly, but still. Durol of Luxord, perhaps?

I wonder, if they are reintroduced, will they let the past go like Ienzo apparently has... Luxord has nothing to forgive, but I can see Marluxia and maybe Larxene having some issues with Lea. But I dunno.

I like those better :D especially Arlene :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back