• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DISPLACE!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malibu

Awards
Playing with displace and filters.

tumblr_m169anDoM41qktsr9o1_500.png

tumblr_m15zwxctzB1qktsr9o1_500.png

tumblr_m16jkerL4l1qktsr9o1_500.png

tumblr_m16k37NJUN1qktsr9o1_500.png

Last edited:

Malibu

Awards

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
why hello there. its some pretty good stuff, just not sure how i feel about it being so low in contrast in the upper right corner and right side. actually all over. it just seems a bit washed out.

Malibu

Awards
you bastard i was going to do something with that photo

tumblr_m183m8KhrT1rnstzuo1_400.jpg

I like the empty space in V1. Works well.

And dammit the colors are so good unfunf

I'm so proud of the colours. I'm sad that I probably won't be able to do it again.

why hello there. its some pretty good stuff, just not sure how i feel about it being so low in contrast in the upper right corner and right side. actually all over. it just seems a bit washed out.

But contrast is my worst enemy.

Vanilla

I would argue against it having low contrast, I find the contrast levels to be just fine.
Though I'm not sure how fond I am of the text, as well as the large sparkles that flood the right side.
It would be nice to perhaps see other colours present in the exclusively blue background but I can't decide if I would like that better or if it's nice looking the way it is already.

Rather nice nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back