• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney's XXX Secrets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
249275_aladdin.jpg

Aladdin tells teenagers to take off their clothes

The scandal: In the scene in Aladdin where the titular hero is trying to sneak into Princess Jasmine's bedroom (which is already kinda raunchy), he whispers in her pet tiger Rajah: "Good teenagers, take off your clothes".

But did it really happen?
Nope. Aladdin actually says "Come on... good kitty, take off and go". Which some nutjobs misheard as a reference to adolescent promiscuity. As you do.

249276_lion_king.jpg

Sex in the sky of The Lion King

The scandal: As Simba slumps on a cliff next to Timon and Pumbaa, a pile of dust flows from beneath him and into the night sky. At regular speed the scene is innocent, but when played in slow motion, the dust appears to spell "sex".

Hard to say, though the dust definitely looks like it was animated to intentionally form letters. Some believe it actually spells "SFX", an industry acronym for "special effects".

249277_little_mermaid_castle.jpg

The Little Mermaid's castles look like man-parts

The scandal: Some believe one of the towers on the castle in the background of The Little Mermaid's promotional artwork was intentionally drawn to resemble male genitalia.

But did it really happen? Unlikely. While the tower is undoubtedly phallic, the artist who drew it was apparently unaware of the resemblance. Disney later modified the castle artwork to avoid further fuss.

249278_little_mermaid.jpg

The Little Mermaid: a priest gets "excited" at Prince Eric's wedding

The scandal:
In another Little Mermaid controversy, the priest performing the marriage of the Prince and the evil Ursula-in-disguise was purposely drawn to appear "aroused".

Nope. Disney says this is simply his knee protruding, and in the very next frame, you can clearly see the midget-like minister's two pointy knees side-by-side.

249279_rescuers.jpg

A topless woman hides in the background of The Rescuers

The scandal: As our two mousey heroes travel in their makeshift airplane, a photorealistic image of a topless woman can be seen in the window of one of the buildings they pass by.

But did it really happen? This one's actually true. Scandalous! If you play the scene back in slow motion and freeze-frame the shot, you can clearly see the offending boobies. Disney subsequently issued a recall of the home video version in 1999.

249280_jessica_rabbit.jpg

Jessica Rabbit sans underwear in Who Framed Roger Rabbit

The scandal: The already racy Who Framed Roger Rabbit is rumoured to include a scene where Jessica can be seen without underwear. As the foxy 'toon is thrown from her car, her private parts are apparently flashed in two frames as she gets up.

But did it really happen? Hard to tell. The offending frames do look different from the ones surrounding them, but not different enough to clearly depict nudity.

249281_roger_rabbit.jpg

Who Framed Roger Rabbit's hidden racism

The scandal: In another Roger Rabbit controversy, Donald Duck supposedly hurls an African-American epithet — the dreaded "N-word" — at Daffy Duck as the two quackers play a duet on the piano.

Not a chance. The word in question would be absolutely unacceptable in any family film. Donald actually uses his catchphrase "you doggone little...!", before quacking hysterically at poor Daffs.

249282_toy_story.jpg

Toy Story's Woody "envies" Buzz Lightyear's "laser"

The scandal: As Sheriff Woody becomes increasingly jealous of Andy's new toy Buzz Lightyear, Mr Potato Head quips that Woody is suffering from "Laser envy", alluding to Siegfried Freud's theory of "Penis envy".

Yep, Potato Head clearly says this in the film. Though adults would have picked the saucy reference, it would likely have gone completely unnoticed by most kids.

249283_alice.jpg

Alice's drug trip to Wonderland

The scandal: Disney's adaptation of Lewis Carroll's classic has long been rumoured to be an ode to the joys of being high on drugs — specifically opium (what did you think the Caterpillar was meant to be smoking?).

But did it really happen? Unknown. Though Alice's experiences in Wonderland are bizarrely surreal, and "going down the rabbit hole" is actually slang for taking drugs, and she even eats a mushroom that has unusual side-effects, no one knows for sure if these allusions were intentional.

249284_fantasia.jpg

Walt Disney's classic Fantasia is one massive drug-trip

The scandal: Yet another animated classic rumoured to be a drug-induced experience. Originally a cinematic flop when released in 1940, Disney re-released the cult classic in the late 1960s... conveniently when drug culture was at an all-time high. What a coincidence!

But did it really happen? Nope. The film is not believed to actually represent a tripped-out hallucination, though some suspect it performed much better at the box office due to a belief it was a psychedelic drug-fest.

http://www.yourmovies.com.au/static/media/249285_snow_white.jpg [ KHI is being a dick and won't let me display the last picture =( ]

Snow White's seven dwarfs represent the stages of cocaine addiction

The scandal: Though the film is based on a classic fairy tale by the Brothers Grimm, it was Walt Disney who named each of the seven dwarfs, with some believing he modeled them after the seven stages of cocaine addiction.

But did it really happen? Nope. Though drugs can induce various "stages" of addiction, they aren't really as clear-cut as the dwarfs' very distinct personalities. And if the rumour was actually true, what stage of addiction would "Doc" represent, anyway?

Source: Please wait...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

Nope. Aladdin actually says "Come on... good kitty, take off and go". Which some nutjobs misheard as a reference to adolescent promiscuity. As you do.

If you listen to the scene it is ridiculously absolutely "take off your clothes". 'Take off and go" is Disney's explanation of what it was saying to get out of blame.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well, gotta keep the adults entertained too, right?
Disney has been like this since the beginning, not too surprising about any of this. Even though most of them are just rumors

Wolfkiller

In the original VHS version, Aladdin's monkey (Abu? Apoo?) yells "OH SHIT!" while the escaping the lava. Was edited out of the DVD version. To me, that just screams of guilt. Same with the Little Mermaid dick cover. If it isn't a dick, why change it?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Why not change it? That's just rather stupid to question them changing it. It's obvious some people would see it as a reference to a penis, so if it's going to cause that much of an issue, why leave it in there?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I hate these things. No matter how many times I listen to the Aladdin sexual scene, I do not hear that line. Not even a bit. The dust cloud is SUPPOSED to read SFX. Dirty teens saw F and thought E. The Mermaid thing is invalid because its just a shape. I personally don't see it. The marriage scene is just band angling. Can't deny the Rescuers. Never heard of the Roger Rabbit one. I never saw it and I have seen it a lot. Toy Story, eh. If the kids don't notice and the adults are ok, its alright. The whole Alice in Wonderland, Disney and original, have been accused of drug references. And the last two are so stupid.

Disney isn't as dirty as people say.

Needle

249278_little_mermaid.jpg

The Little Mermaid: a priest gets "excited" at Prince Eric's wedding

The scandal:
In another Little Mermaid controversy, the priest performing the marriage of the Prince and the evil Ursula-in-disguise was purposely drawn to appear "aroused".

Nope. Disney says this is simply his knee protruding, and in the very next frame, you can clearly see the midget-like minister's two pointy knees side-by-side.

..........maybe he just has two dicks....

Seriously though, this was interesting.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
yeah i saw a video saying the devil did this.... i am not joking peeps.....

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
wow... This made me laugh. :D

I don't think all of these were direct [excepting Roger Rabbit and a few Innuendos...]. Heck, I don't really care for the fact that as a kid, I had the attention span of a walnut and didn't really notice.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
There was another one to Toy Story, in the beginning when Woody is talking about the move, Mr. Potato Head takes off his mouth and taps it on his butt or bottom of his head. Idk but that just says "Kiss My Ass".

Awards
does it even really matter

i watched all of these as a kids and i haven't noticed any negative traits in my personality that could've been induced by sneaky disney perversions

on another perspective though, so what? kids don't get it anyway. if parents are silly enough to bring it up, they'll ultimately be the ones who have to explain it to their kids. no kid is going to point out the phallic symbology in the little mermaid poster

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
This is Disney the same people that let Miley Cyrus get away with stuff and sending messages to little girls

αsiя

space coke
The people in Disney just got lonely
I wouldn't mind if they actually meant half of that stuff
Kids are going to grow up anyway
either way kids won't understand

Riku Fan1415

This is Disney the same people that let Miley Cyrus get away with stuff and sending messages to little girls

Don't forget about Vanessa Hudgens.....:lol:

However, it's not really the same people, The Lion King, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin are the "older" Disney movies, no way they had any sexual intents in their movies, today's incarnation gets us stuck with.......REAL ACTORS!!!! GASP!!!!!

Same company, different people.

Xman's Keyblade

Don't forget about Vanessa Hudgens.....:lol:

However, it's not really the same people, The Lion King, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin are the "older" Disney movies, no way they had any sexual intents in their movies, today's incarnation gets us stuck with.......REAL ACTORS!!!! GASP!!!!!

Same company, different people.

Yeah, it's a good thing that Megan Fox didn't want to work with Disney, because she did say that they were sending the wrong message to young girls once they introduced Miley Cyrus and Venessa Hudgens, and the message was, "Girls give up your individuality and dress up and act like a whore." WTF!?:confused:

8shortfuse

There's a video on Youtube that shows like over 20 scenes where the word sex is supposed to appear in the Lion King. They were even pointing it out in the blades of grass. Most of them were too far fetched to really be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back