• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Disney's Planes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dane Cook to Lead Voice Cast of Disney's Planes - IGN

Dane Cook to Lead Voice Cast of Disney's Planes
Replaces Jon Cryer in lead role of Cars spinoff.

Disney announced today that comedian and actor Dane Cook will voice the lead role of "Dusty" in their upcoming 3D animated feature film Planes.

“Dane Cook brings unmatched charisma and brilliant comedic timing and instincts to the character,” said the film's director Klay Hall. “He gives Dusty a great edge.”

All of the above?

Yeah, let's go with that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Pretty much this...
I didnt the cars movies to begin with...

I wish disney would return to their ways of making magic like they used to.

To be honest, i didnt think the first one was that bad. But the second one is absolute garbage. Im actually amazed that the uninterest in this film is universal among the people who visited this thread. I thought that at least one person would be interested in this film, but apparently not.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Unfortunately the Cars universe is really popular with younger children so I can see Disney milking it for as long as they possibly can.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
To be honest, i didnt think the first one was that bad. But the second one is absolute garbage. Im actually amazed that the uninterest in this film is universal among the people who visited this thread. I thought that at least one person would be interested in this film, but apparently not.

I mean if you go look on Disney's page about this movie there is a lot of excitement. Nobody here is a a kid or even charmed by Cars so of course there'd be a disinterest.

Even though it doesn't appeal to us, it does appeal to children who eat Cars up and if Disney markets this properly and the film is good, kids will also eat up the merchandise for Planes.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I heard about this film long ago. I thought it would never come to fruition. Thank god it's not being made by Pixar otherwise I'd have lost major faith in them.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well this probably should have never been made.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;6MCW0JGZ2XI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6MCW0JGZ2XI[/video]

All of this footage they show but it feels like nothing people would sit though seriously.

Awards
So are they always going to be flying? Or will they sometimes be on the ground... rolling around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back