• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney's Cinderella live action remake

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kago

Disney is set to make another film based off of a classic cartoon, this time Cinderella is reportedly coming to life!
According to sources, Amanda Seyfried has signed on to play the rags-to-riches step daughter in Cinderella.

Disney has reportedly shelled out a seven-figure sum for a new live-action version of the classic fairy tale scripted by Aline Brosh McKenna, who wrote 27 Dresses and The Devil Wears Prada.

Source: icydk.com

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Remakes and stuff can be cool......

@quiteMAD - it wasn't really so much a DISNEY remake as it was a brand new one taking in more of the book's aspect.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I want Guillermo del Toro to direct this. That would be one trippy version of Cinderella.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
I remember that version. I still wanna see a Guillermo del Toro version of Cinderella though. It must happen!!!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
If they're going for dark remakes, I'm still waiting for a Little Mermaid remake. That story was dark as hell. The prince falls in love with another woman and gets ready to marry her. Poor mermaid's sisters traded their hair to the seawitch so that the mermaid could have a dagger to kill the prince to save herself from turning into seafoam, but she decides to let him live with the woman he loves, and she dies and turns into the seafoam that beats against his very wedding ship as her father and sisters mourn.

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
If they're going for dark remakes, I'm still waiting for a Little Mermaid remake. That story was dark as hell. The prince falls in love with another woman and gets ready to marry her. Poor mermaid's sisters traded their hair to the seawitch so that the mermaid could have a dagger to kill the prince to save herself from turning into seafoam, but she decides to let him live with the woman he loves, and she dies and turns into the seafoam that beats against his very wedding ship as her father and sisters mourn.

How about a Hunchback of Notre Dame where Quasimodo jumps into the mass grave to be with the dead Esmerelda?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back