• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disneyland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheartroar83

hmm thats an idea. I'm still debating inside my head whether it is a good one or not though. It would be cool to see at least a little KH at Disneyland though

Y

Yannis

Should Kingdom hearts be in Disneyland parks and what would you call the rides? For me I think they should be!! I think one of the rides goes throuht kh1 then com then kh 2

good idea. that ride u said would be awesome. Do I sound too childish when I like rollercoasters???

That ride which goes through kh1,com and kh2 could be named: "???" ;DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ultima Key

Man, if just going anywhere near the ride meant you got a free keyblade, i'd go (as long as they got fatal crest and accrossing two)

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
hey keyblader110 haven't seen you around for a while, and yeah that would be good they could have a section just on kh, CoM and kh2 that would be good errrmmm the rides, a simulator which is the gummi ship, a rollarcoaster which could be the battle aganist the big boss at the end of kh2

Charlie K

Back in Business
Umm yea like the cart would be a gummi ship, sorta like what xikem said, and like it went past worlds and stuff, and showed some keyblades and junk, lol. yea, that would be pretty cool.

Harey

come to think of it..i think so too,they oughta include Kingdom Hearts in DisneyLand but then again i think they can't include Something that's a part of KindomHearts yet a different entities in Kingdom Hearts like the Pirate of the Caribean and whatnot coz it's already there in DisneyLand and they can't also include Final Fantasy Characters and whatnot coz that would be out of bearing to wat DisneyLand is all about and apart from that, need to remind you all that Kingdom Hearts is a result of colaboration betwene Walt Diney AND Square Enix, not The WaltDisney compnay alone therefore i think it can't and will not be in DisneyLand. but still personally i think it would be cool if there's Kingdom Hearts in DisneyLand

Tobias the 2nd

Sorry to say it guys, but if Disneyland had a KH ride it would probably be like all of the other movies based rides at Disneyland... AKA 2 mph cart moving down a track with shoddy animatronic characters acting out key parts of the movie. Think about it! They have already done it with Peter Pan, Pinochio, Snow White, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, *cringe* Finding Nemo *cringe* and Winnie the Pooh at Disney World. But yes there should be something... I first played the original KH when they had it on display in Tomorrow Land so I know they could do it.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
No, it would suck.....KH would suck worse among all the kiddy rides and baby barf............So no, no KH at Disneyland

they should make a enclosed roller coaster like the Vikings roller coaster they have at disneyworld or others they ahve there and then have destiny islands when they are trying to like make the raft and stuff and its just a smooth nice ride and then eventually you get to the whole crazy part where the island is swallowed in darkness which would be most of the ride. that would be tight. Then it would just end with sora standing there with the keyblade.

SkyBlueSora

HMPH.
there is a store for kingdom hearts...
Well, What thing alse the can put there?
A show of sora VS riku?
ha,ha,ha

NarutoXIII

Hey! What about someting like a exploring walk through thing! Like recreating certain key maps from KH and KH2! You know, like walk around Memory Skyscraper, or, maybe the Secret Place, or even the Grand Hall in Hollow Bastion! You know from the original KH where Ansem/Riku and Sora fought! or mabye put Sora and the gang into classic attractions! cool right?!

Last edited:

hoshiko

Website
www.facebook.com
if u really look hard around the park, u can find hidden sora crowns and keys. i have counted a few and when they redid the pirates ride, there's a key sticking out of the sand with a crown on it and a heart jewel there. i went before they redid all the rides for the 50th and none of them were like that (i've gone enough times). once they were all fixed up, the ones that were worlds have hidden things.

some r pure coincidence (like the heart and crown at the end of alice in wonderland), but it's just amusing to see them. and i remember seeing sora, donald, and goofy all dressed in their halloween outfits last halloween. i went nuts, but didn't approach. i think it was someone just fooling around. i went recently and saw ppl as org. members. it was amusing because little kids were like, "U'RE AXEL!" "U'RE ROXAS!" and they wanted them to sign their autograph books.

if there ever was to be a ride for kh, i kind of wanna see one like space mt. u're in the gummi ship and u can fly through the worlds at light speed. that'd be sick. every once in awhile, a heartless or nobody would come towards the ship. if they ever do such a thing, it'd be a real treat to see how it turns out and if they can get the actors in on it too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back