• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disneyland + Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Disney World should have a Kingdom Hearts Related themepark?

• Yes.

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamboatwillis

Do you think DISNEY WORLD* should make a theme park dedicated to Kingdom Hearts and the franchise.
For example, make a place called traverse town, and have the big clock tower.
What do you think?

saucegay

that would be beyond amazing. c:

imagine midgets dressed up in Heartless costumes everywhere.

Awards
tumblr_ljekarihq21qabj53o1_400.gif

would make for a neat ride

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
That was hilarious and completely mentally disturbing at the same time.

On topic, it would give me one more reason (a damn good reason) to go. I've really been wanting to go lately and I blame KH for it.

KingdomHearts530

They should at least have some stuff from Kingdom Hearts because they have nothing what so ever from Kingdom Hearts in Disney World.

Dr_Mario64

There's no reason why Disney shouldn't take advantage of this opportunity. Kingdom Hearts would gain massive popularity and this type of project would be feasible both legally and economically. All Disney really has to do is get Square's go-ahead to use the characters.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Imagine all the cosplayers getting kicked out lol-oh wait, that still happens.

They should at least sell keyblade replicas.

FYI: I voted no lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They kick out cosplayers!? Disneyland is just bitter some people look better as their characters than the people they hired. (sometimes...I am pretty sure bad cosplayers go as much as good ones) o_o Well, I guess I need to tell my friend not to wear her Aqua wig for Tuesday.

Anyways. KH merch would be nice considering how impossible it is to get it from SE's Online Store. If Disney got on making merch and selling it, I'm pretty sure it wold sell. It would also bring more attention to the series and the games would sell better.

And if the merch sold enough, they would think about a ride.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
If kh was at disney land/world i would stop what im doing right now and get over there before everyone else and wait at the gate for it to open....with my keyblade in hand and org cloak on.... bewhahahah.... I think they would make alot of money off it if they did.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
They kick out cosplayers!? Disneyland is just bitter some people look better as their characters than the people they hired. (sometimes...I am pretty sure bad cosplayers go as much as good ones) o_o Well, I guess I need to tell my friend not to wear her Aqua wig for Tuesday.

Anyways. KH merch would be nice considering how impossible it is to get it from SE's Online Store. If Disney got on making merch and selling it, I'm pretty sure it wold sell. It would also bring more attention to the series and the games would sell better.

I think it depends on the amount of attention the person gets. They already have paid characters walking around signing autographs.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Yeah, I think this is pretty unanimous among everyone here. I've been looking to get a somewhat official Sora necklace and none of the Hot Topics I've checked have them. I would buy it online, but its $6 more expensive and it doesn't look as good as the Nobody necklace.

Pkmnmaster0603

I'd have to say no. I mean, come on, Dissidia was supposed to be for KH, but Disney didn't want their characters to get beat up. (It would've been totally epic, though...) If they go for something like that (Traverse Town), they'd have to make it all plushy and stuff. For kids, ya know.

But merchandise? Heck yes.

Shadow Key

Have you seen the architecture in Disney World? It's like... I dunno, I feel like Disney comes alive in that place. It all looks so realistic and exactly like it does in the movies/games, so seeing a KH section would be blow-my-mind amazing to see.

IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back