• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► disney+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A bunch of older shows are out of order and/or missing episodes too, like "Hot Spells" from Darkwing Duck.

WaltK

Awards

This sure is a thing
…and how disappointing it was.

None of the Disney characters where voiced by their original actors, just by the standard Simpsons parody voices. I was expecting a proper crossover but this just felt like another parody-fest that I’ve seen on the main show hundreds of times before.

Soldier

Awards
I sure do hope they got rid of Dijonay, never really liked her and she was an offensive stereotype anyways,
*Watches trailer*
Of course they don't get rid of her......

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
*Sells keyblade*

*Have it return to him*

*Repeat for infinite munny*

vaderskywalker

Awards
I love it, I have basically everything Disney related I grew up with from the nineties to the early 2000s, even the older stuff from before the nineties that were reruns at the time, like the original Zorro movie (don't know if I spelled that right), but yeah, there is some stuff missing, like the Angels in the outfield/endzone movies, Gordy, the house of mouse like Ernest-Panda said, and the original Zorro tv series, there might be more I'm missing, but those are the only ones I can think of at the moment, other than that, yeah love it.

WaltK

Awards

WaltK

Awards
Back