• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► disney+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Aladdin TV and Motorcity aren’t on it so F.
I actually recently figured "Hey I have Disney+ might as well finally check out Motorcity" only to find it wasn't on there. At least they have the other shafted show from that time Tron: Uprising.
I don't know what it is with Disney and canceling shows that are good. Sadly they're still pulling this shit, Owl House is so good and it's been canned after just two seasons with a shortened 3rd season to wrap stuff up.

That said I personally rather enjoy the service, it's a good and handy way to rewatch older cartoons and movies. Plus I think the Marvel and Star Wars shows they're making for it are good quality shows.

rowanpatch

Awards
I actually recently figured "Hey I have Disney+ might as well finally check out Motorcity" only to find it wasn't on there. At least they have the other shafted show from that time Tron: Uprising.
I don't know what it is with Disney and canceling shows that are good. Sadly they're still pulling this shit, Owl House is so good and it's been canned after just two seasons with a shortened 3rd season to wrap stuff up.

That said I personally rather enjoy the service, it's a good and handy way to rewatch older cartoons and movies. Plus I think the Marvel and Star Wars shows they're making for it are good quality shows.
i want to watch the 2nd one alongside gargoyles

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
american exclusivity is unfair
American exclusivity? The service is available in a lot of countries and is only bound to reach more as time goes on. So if you're country doesn't have it yet it probably will in the coming year(s).

rowanpatch

Awards
American exclusivity? The service is available in a lot of countries and is only bound to reach more as time goes on. So if you're country doesn't have it yet it probably will in the coming year(s).
i meant disney+ content that is only exclusive to america

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I've only ever had Netflix and yet I'm still tired of every company thinking they need their own streaming service. Nothing on Disney Plus really interests me so I don't have it.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
My wife pays for Disney+ and we hardly use it. We specifically wanted to watch the old DCOM Under Wraps with the kids the other day only to find it's been replaced with a remake. I wish they would just make both available. Needless to say we watched Mom's Got a Date With a Vampire instead.

Back