• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Since most of the worlds we see in KH are from Disneys movies, what movie will be made a world next, what do you think?
Let me just remind you of the latest Disney movies: Cars, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo, Monsters inc .... (I don't really watch them so sorry if I forgot any movie)
My vote is for Cars cause I want to see Sora as a car, man would that be funny.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yep u ain't the only one thinkin that bro. theres hundreds of us who said what we'd like in the next kh on another thread!
ps true that, it'd be cool 2 have Cars in the next one.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
how'd he fight as a car? maybe he'll become a motorbike and attack with his front wheels?

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Who cares? Cars would be a sucky level. So would Incredibles. And Finding Nemo. And Monsters inc. Cars is lame. Incredibles is just idiotic. Finding Nemo IF ANYTHING should be a side-quest n Atlantica. Monsters Inc should be a cameo in Halloween Town.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
robin hood is probably the next best one to add in the next kh. maybe even snow white and the 7 dwarves?

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I would like to see Robin Hood and Pocahontas worlds and maybe Snow white world who could be the world of Malificent.
Antiformkeyblade can you really picture Batman and Sora working together?

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
yes. i have a fanfiction story of it. the joker gains dark power and such, and the heartless have long legs and straight jackets and attack with their feet like kicks and stuff.

Ashes Remnant

Batman is a little too dark for a KH world though... Joker is too "evil"... Good idea for heartless though!

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
yeah well i feel kh could stand to be a little darker. and i have drawings of the heartless. its like White Knights combined with neoshadows and the ghost heartless. its really cool.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Traverse Town was great, I was really disapointed when I saw that there was no Traverse Town in KH2. They should make more original worlds cause they are the best worlds in KH and yes antiformkeyblade they should be a little darker cause most people see the happy Disney characters and worlds and they think that KH is a game for six year old children.

Ashes Remnant

Traverse Town was great, I was really disapointed when I saw that there was no Traverse Town in KH2. They should make more original worlds cause they are the best worlds in KH and yes antiformkeyblade they should be a little darker cause most people see the happy Disney characters and worlds and they think that KH is a game for six year old children.

What they should do, is make KH2 bloody, and dark, kill Goofy, and Donald... Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back