• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney Villans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Okay if we see Malifancent either helping Sora or having her own intentions, with the Organziation, Then why not the other Disney Villans have their own plot with the Organization?:)

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
yes maleficent is the main disney villian in kh2 she tells all the other villians what to do

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
you never know she could but she must be working with the org cuz in the trailer when she did that flame wall the nobodys /dusk didnt attack her

adventchildkiori

MyInnerFred said:
I think she is just controlling Pete. I believe the villains, like Jafar and Scar (hehe, that rhymed) are being used by the Org Members.

Order members werent in Pride Lands and Agrabah from what I've seen.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well I just picked two random worlds, XD, and I believe Nomura said that each worlds Heartless/Nobodies were dependent on the Org Member that is there. While we might not really run into an Org Member in Pride Lands (that would be a little weird) they might mention something. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw someone wat Agrabah though, if they are after the Princess again (to open KH) they need to take Jasmine.

HeartlessOfDoom

All the other villains want to do is take over their homeworld; others are helping them because through the Disney villains, the helpers can rule too. Notice the other Disney villains don't leave their world; the only ones that go to multiple worlds are Pete and Maleficent, so they have more complicated intentions than the other villains, who just say 'OMG I wanna take over.'

What I'm saying is the other Disney villains stay in their world and try to take over their own world. They don't leave because taking over their homeworld is all they want. Maleficent and Pete are the only exceptions. Others like Maleficent, Pete, and the Org help the other Disney villains.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Wait... Wha? All the Disney Villains in KH1 move around the worlds... They are all seen in H. Bastion.

And to the topic, we don't know if Mal is helping the Org, the only person we know she is connected with is Pete and Ansem.

HeartlessOfDoom

Are you saying Scar, the MCP, Oogie Boogie, Jafar, Hades, Captain Barbossa, and many others are going to Hollow Bastion? I don't think so; I know Pete and Maleficent, the Org, good Disney like Mickey, and other FF are in HB, but the other Disney villains don't go out of their world, with the exception of Pete and Maleficent. Sora defeats the world-bound ones.

HeartlessOfDoom

Ohh...... I'm sorry. The world traveling villains in KH were Maleficent and Ansem, so I get what ur saying.

dark_light13

i think all the disney villians (including pete and malicifent) and Ansem are just pupets of the heartlessand that the real threat is some kind of Lavos sized heartless that is trying to consume all the worlds using these villians to assist it. Think of it as the ultimate darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back